The Duck Thread

When I went out to put my duck and chicken up earlier tonight they were gone. There are some feathers on the ground but no predator tracks or blood. I am very confused

You wont always find blood and normally feathers is about all you will find and tracks are sometimes hard to see in sand or even dirt but mud is easy signs of a fight is normal if a novice cat type was involved but sky predators leave feathers at most .....

Peeps eggs hatched!!!

JoJo's beak is cracked. Its similar to when a person has dry lips so it cracks in the corners of their mouth. It looks like his beak was dry and cracked. Is it hurting him? Is there something I can put on it?

Momma Peep!
16 eggs-1quitter-1dead hatchling=14 ducklings!!! I did find 1 of them about a foot from the nest, cold and wet, put it in the bator. Tummy is closing right up and baby fluffing up. Does have a small cut/scrape on its bill, so it's been bacitracined!

Finally got Rick & all of his girl's

So precious! Doesn't it just kill you when they won't hold still for a picture?!
big_smile.png

Glad you finally got them all in one shot. They are gorgeous!

When I went out to put my duck and chicken up earlier tonight they were gone. There are some feathers on the ground but no predator tracks or blood. I am very confused

Oh no! Did you find them later?

Momma Peep!
16 eggs-1quitter-1dead hatchling=14 ducklings!!! I did find 1 of them about a foot from the nest, cold and wet, put it in the bator. Tummy is closing right up and baby fluffing up. Does have a small cut/scrape on its bill, so it's been bacitracined!

Gooooooo Momma Peeeeeeeeeeeep!!! So awesome!

Rubber ducky, you're the one. You make bath time so much fun!!!

love.gif
Okay, yeah...would you believe today won't be the first time I've had that song stuck in my head!?!?

PS...I know ya'll may think I'm quackers and I'm okay with that, but I was wondering...the ladies that make duck diapers, do you think they could make me holiday themed bandanas for my ducks?

:love     Okay, yeah...would you believe today won't be the first time I've had that song stuck in my head!?!?

PS...I know ya'll may think I'm quackers and I'm okay with that, but I was wondering...the ladies that make duck diapers, do you think they could make me holiday themed bandanas for my ducks?

Yea!!! Holiday outfits!!! Isn't that sewsammi?? @kukupecpec?

Back
Top Bottom