The Duck Thread

Yes on the mud! When changing their pool water they stift in the sand/mud until it dries up, then give me a confused look like where'd it go. Tonight we got some minnows and they had a blast chasing them in the pool :)

Mine love cottage cheese and kale, and smashed bananas. Tomatoes if they are diced up but not cherry or grape tomatoes, they are strange. I tried peas as everyone said and they ate some but not as well as I expected. Cottage cheese is number one for sure!

Mine love peas. LOVE peas. They're pretty big on kale, too. They were dubious about strawberries, and didn't eat as many as I expected them to. My two older ducks were afraid of kale, but once the youngsters started eating it, they tried it and liked it.

I need to try cottage cheese.

I'm having an identity crisis with one of my ducks. I bought five matured ducks few days ago from someone who could not say what they are. Four of them (the white ones) I think are Pekin? However there is one duck I can't really tell the breed. Here are some pictures I took this morning in their new home.

Last edited:
I'm having an identity crisis with one of my ducks. I bought five matured ducks few days ago from someone who could not say what they are. Four of them (the white ones) I think are Pekin? However there is one duck I can't really tell the breed. Here are some pictures I took this morning in their new home.
I would say silver applyeyard.

Back
Top Bottom