The Duck Thread

Wobbles that coop is looking amazing!

Just did the first candling on my shipped WH eggs and out of 13 (one extra was sent, I ordered 12) 12 are coming along perfectly
wee.gif

What tremendous news, Pyxis! You made out really well with shipped eggs. I can't wait to see the babies!
ya.gif

How sweet!

Here is our coop as of yesterday. The fiance and his dad put their work on hold this week so they can get the coop done. Woot. Tomorrow they stain the siding. They went and bought the rest of the supplies today (ouch ouch ouch ouch!!!).
Wow they do really nice work.. Look forward to seeing it finished!!

Pyxis, that's great news!!  How far along are they?  OMG...I need to see WH ducklings!!  I'm hoping to add WHs this Spring.

One week today! Fingers crossed that they keep on going!

I also got in some ducklings today! They were intended to be for my broody pekin since all her eggs were stolen but of course she gave up brooding :rolleyes: So now I'll be raising them, lol.

Took Howard to an avian vet about his bumble. Turns out his joint is septic :( but we have some oral antibiotics that will take care of it. He wasnt to crazy about the 1 hour drive one way at first but became my co pilot and everything was good.

Then took a nap after getting organic kale & beet greens on the way home lol

Took Howard to an avian vet about his bumble. Turns out his joint is septic
sad.png
but we have some oral antibiotics that will take care of it. He wasnt to crazy about the 1 hour drive one way at first but became my co pilot and everything was good.

Then took a nap after getting organic kale & beet greens on the way home lol

Aw, sorry, I recall that bumble giving him trouble. Was it the bumble that caused the septic joint? Glad you were able to get him to the vet. Do you give him the meds orally?

Back
Top Bottom