The Duck Thread

Hey, I think I'm the only Lamp that doesn't have a friend badge.
hit.gif
Lamp?

Inside joke.
wink.png

Last year I nursed one of our babies with a leg issue. He really couldn't use his foot. I took him to a vet that specializes in birds. He recommend vitamin B complex. It contains Riboflavin,Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Panothenic Acid. We named him Piper and keep him in our nursery for about 3 week. We also provide physical therapy in a baby pool. He returned to Momma and is thriving at 1 year old on our pond. Hope this helps and good luck.:)

These are my babies! There are 2 chocolate runners, 1 pekin and the other 3 are runners also! I had some rivalry with them and the guineas at first, but they are all getting along now!

Last edited:
So I got a brooding lamp for my ducklings. They are about 3 weeks old and too big to be inside anymore. We are having a very moody spring this year, and would like to know if they would be safe if I were to have a brooding lamp in their outside coop.

Last edited:
I have heat lights outside. Long as there nothing for it to catch fire or drop or fall.or get knocked off. or it's covered in a rain storm and wires don't get wet.

My ducks have grown up with my chickens. Now that the weather has turned nice I tried to move ducks to my pond. The problem is that the ducks think they are chickens. They will not stay in the pond for any amount of time, they just get out of the water and return to the chicken area. I'd really like them to live in the pond. Any suggestions on keeping them at the pond would be appreciated.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom