The Duck Thread

I have a question. Does anyone have a cat along with ducks and chickens? I'm interested in maybe getting an outdoor cat but if I have to worry about it killing my ducks and chickens then I won't.

I just can't contain myself. Right now, as I write this, my baby ducklings are hatching at Metzer's. They are my first birds ever and the first pet I've been able to have in years, and as an avid animal lover is been rough.
But I've dotted my i's and crossed my t's. I've checked with Metzer's and post office. And as of Wednesday (hopefully) I will be a proud ducky mama. I'm just so excited I had to say so when to people who get it :)
Gaaaaaaaaaaah! Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I feel you!!! FIRST PETS IN YEARS, WOW! I'm happy for you! Now my nosy nose would like to ask
Names?
Breeds?
Genders?
Post pics!

What breed of duck is this? I'm assuming she's female by the way she looks. I'm just curious about her breed

What breed of duck is this? I'm assuming she's female by the way she looks. I'm just curious about her breed

Chocolate buff I'm guessing. I have a baby Cocolate Buff, they are rare to breed I guess. I've never seen a grown chocolate buff, but mine has a grayish brown bill, and she has brown eyes. Does this look like your duck when she was a duckling?

Back
Top Bottom