The EE braggers thread!!!

I just found this thread. There are some great pictures in here. My children wanted some blue eggs, so I found a few of chickens that lay them this past winter. The one in the pictures below is my favorite.

64082_img_8841.jpg

64082_img_8842.jpg

This is a picture of one of her eggs next to a Welsummer egg. Since I have no EE roosters, she is running with the Welsummer hens and roos.
64082_img_8446.jpg

Lovely hen!
love.gif

Lord above help me. I am due for a feed store run soon and they have a big sign up saying they got new chicks in... To make matters worse, they usually have EE's around this time of year.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I have 17 EE's coming from Welp next week. Five of them are going to a neighbor (weird order deal, but I added those on to my order for her, and my Silver Laced Cochins are on her order) seriously considering letting her keep the Cochins, so I can see how *all* of the EE's grow, lol! This thread makes me want to get more and more, so I have a chance of getting some of the lighter, or Wheaten colors! I have 68 chicks coming though-I don't know what I'm going to do with all of them...
roll.png
lol.png

Quote:
LOVE that blue feathering!!!!!! wow, wow, wow!

Yes, very pretty feathering! What did she look like as a chick?

I never saw her as a chick. A man in my hometown gave me some chickens this past winter. He was tired of feeding them, without getting many eggs. She was one of the freebies!

Back
Top Bottom