The EE braggers thread!!!

One of the new EE babies. I was suprised to get such a beard, didn't get hardly any in all of last years chicks(the ones above). There's some others in there, mixed in with the wyandottes, but haven't got individual pics yet.

One of the new EE babies. I was suprised to get such a beard, didn't get hardly any in all of last years chicks(the ones above). There's some others in there, mixed in with the wyandottes, but haven't got individual pics yet.
love.gif

Here are some pic's of my family's new EE chicks. This is our first time raising EE's. They are so cute and we are really excited to see all the different colors once they feather out.

Awwww.... I LOVE fuzzy faces! Too cute! Please take many pictures of them as they grow - people are always wanting to know what a grown up one looked like as a baby - or what their babies might turn out to be. The two last ones look "blue" to me.. would love to see growing up pictures!

What a great photo!

I only wish there was more light for my iphone's camera... but alas, I only give them the last little bit of the day... This was their very first outing in snow. Yesterday they all balked... today 5 of my 7 ventured out... And Saffron almost worked up the courage... but at the last minute totally chickened out (har!), her and Nandi both were all, "no, I don't think so", and opted to go to bed early instead. =P

Last edited:
Sparkle, the first chicken hatched on my property and one of the most interesting-looking hens that I've had, has been eaten by either a dog or a fox. I saw both in the area, and each now has a death watch on them. When I put the gang up, yesterday evening, Sparkle didn't make bed check, and was no where to be found. This morning, all I found were feathers and feet, in the driveway. Now, we'll never see what her blue eggs would have hatched. Dammit!

Sparkle and her 1st egg. The neighbors have been talked to enough. The dogs have to stay in their pen, or sleep in the creek.

Last edited:
This one kind of reminds me of my little Yolanda.

Here she is as she grew up:

She lays the blue egg. =)

Wow! She is beautiful! I hope mine ends up looking like her. In her chick picture she does look a lot like mine. I love the picture of all your different colored eggs. Thats what my family wants, a colorful egg basket.

Back
Top Bottom