The EE braggers thread!!!

Thank you Cotton42. They are pretty birds and a nice variety. Do they all lay greenish eggs or do you have some brown/pinks?

I will post pictures once mine come. I have an order conformation but no ship date yet, so I am checking my email every half hour like a maniac haha

White Beard lays a green egg, Black Beard lays a blue egg and Gray Beard is the unlucky one that didn't get the blue gene and she lays a tan/almost white egg. We love her anyway.
smile.png

I have been nervous about ordering EE's from a hatchery, thinking they may all be too similar and lay all green eggs. And EEs are all about the variety! I may have just changed my mind though, looking at your bearded ladies!

I have been nervous about ordering EE's from a hatchery, thinking they may all be too similar and lay all green eggs. And EEs are all about the variety! I may have just changed my mind though, looking at your bearded ladies!
I ordered mine from Meyers, the album in my signature line titled The girls and Oreo, all the pics in that album are EE from Meyers.

Back
Top Bottom