The EE braggers thread!!!

Foster momma Silkie with her two foster EE's....first day outing and all doing well :D

Wow...I can really see the color difference in the chicks with the photo....they don't look that different in person. :p

Lady of McCamely

She's taking time to smell the flowers. Wise girl you got there
smile.png
. She's beautiful!

I think you mean time to EAT the flowers.
tongue.png
They all love plucking leaves off that bougainvillea.

My babies are going out to their "big birdie" coop this weekend. They will be 4 1/2 wks old so it's time. I sure am going to miss all their cheeping in the house though. They will keep their Polish company for a little longer though while they all adjust to life outside. Attached is a pic of my favorite of the EE babies in this batch. Such a curious one :)

They are beautiful. Would love to have some of their eggs for hatching if you ever decide to sell any
smile.png
Thank you; I may repeat the pairing at a later date once I get my new coop and pens finished. If I decide to start selling hatching eggs I will probably put a link in my sig line.
They look so pretty!! Are those the chicks?
In the picture here, yes. On my blog the picture in the page header of a bunch of chicks is of my April 8 hatch one or more of which have begun to lay and some of which are for sale.

Still waiting on my EE to lay. I'm dying to know the color of her eggs! She has an Ameracauna dad and a Welsummer mother. I'm thinking she will probably lay brown eggs...

Still waiting on my EE to lay. I'm dying to know the color of her eggs! She has an Ameracauna dad and a Welsummer mother. I'm thinking she will probably lay brown eggs...

I think I read that that is an Olive Egger combination. You could end up with a neat shade of pale green or dark olive.

I don't think my EE will be laying very soon. 2 of my other breeds have nice red combs so they look on their way to laying but my EE's pea comb is still flesh colored, not showing red at all. Tapping my foot and biting my nails at 18 weeks.

I think I read that that is an Olive Egger combination. You could end up with a neat shade of pale green or dark olive.

I don't think my EE will be laying very soon. 2 of my other breeds have nice red combs so they look on their way to laying but my EE's pea comb is still flesh colored, not showing red at all. Tapping my foot and biting my nails at 18 weeks.

Awesome, good to know! Maybe you will get an egg soon! Mine is 20 wks...

Back
Top Bottom