The EE braggers thread!!!

[COLOR=FF0000]My EE finally laid her 1st egg!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Turns out its cream colored with pink speckles...extremely odd but beautiful.[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000][COLOR=000000]The 1st egg is Leghorn, 2nd is EE, 3rd is RSL, and the last is Barred Rock. All my girls are finally laying!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
That's neat!! I'm waiting, my girls are 15 weeks now... How old is yours??

[COLOR=FF0000]My EE finally laid her 1st egg!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Turns out its cream colored with pink speckles...extremely odd but beautiful.[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000][COLOR=000000]The 1st egg is Leghorn, 2nd is EE, 3rd is RSL, and the last is Barred Rock. All my girls are finally laying!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
Congrats. I like the speckles :)

:weee
Me next...me next...6 + months and counting! :old

My EE finally laid her 1st egg!!!!

Turns out its cream colored with pink speckles...extremely odd but beautiful.

The 1st egg is Leghorn, 2nd is EE, 3rd is RSL, and the last is Barred Rock. All my girls are finally laying!!!

Congrats on the speckled easter egg! What a nice varied basket you have!
big_smile.png

Yep. I didn't believe in chicken math until I had 13 chickens when all I wanted was two! It's an addiction. I'm looking for a larger property!

as of right now i jave 45 chickens. But i want to be more near 60-75 range. I am buying chicks monday. Eggs jatching thirsday. and am going to a show tjat always has a lot of sales going on too and i am sure i will come back with at least 5 more. Now that is some chicken math lol!

Back
Top Bottom