The EE braggers thread!!!

I have two of these, and I love their coloring! They started laying a few months ago, and of course they are cream/pink! Was really hoping for blue!
barnie.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by blessedholler Ooooooo! I want some of these! Beautiful. Never seen any like these before, so jealous!

Quote:Originally Posted by K Epp I had one wheaten looking ee girl that layed a crayon pink egg, pink inside and outside the shell. Had to rehome her though since she was so proud of those eggs, bawking all day and P'ing off the rooster! He hated her with a passion and attacked her if she came over and squatted.

color is a little off, but it's the one on the right. Top is a d'uccle egg, middle is a production red's brown.

Quote:Originally Posted by nicalandia
I got Banned and Demoted(from Educator) trying to Educate some of their members... it was all a waste of my time

sorry you two. I don't care for that thread either, i think if they don't like people being confused than they should pick a diff breed. If they talked on any other thread that way it would get shut down.

Last edited:

I have two of these, and I love their coloring! They started laying a few months ago, and of course they are cream/pink! Was really hoping for blue!
barnie.gif

Oh she is so gorges just a beautiful lady ,,,,,,, I ordered some eggs from a lady from S Carolina
because she said her hens were producing pink egg's and the little pullet is now 8 weeks old
and I am hoping to get some from here
smile.png

Enjoy your Holidays
celebrate.gif

gander007
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom