The EE braggers thread!!!

That sounds like quite a difference in coloration! I have another pair I was wondering about too. Hope you can help me out on these two?

These could be a splash version of the other 2 . If so they will breed true to this color . Again standard blue genetics . 2 copies of the blue gene makes splash . So they are splash blue red .

Silver is the only variety of Ameraucana with striped chicks. So if they are not silver then they are EE. I am interested in her sexing method. Striped chicks can be sexed they say. I tried it but not sure how it will turn out. I toe punched a batch of silvers and time will tell.
with my partridge penedesenca . more defined stripes seemed to be hens less striping roosters but not always maybe 70% of the time ( meaning lighter chicks more often males )

These are my three EEs, the muffless hen's called Nutmeg, the blue-tailed buff pullet is Ishtar, and the crazily patterned roo is Macklemore.

Got some new EE's yesterday. The hen has a runny nose this morning. What should I give her?? Of course they're quarantined. I've never wound up with a sick chicken. :/

Got some new EE's yesterday. The hen has a runny nose this morning. What should I give her?? Of course they're quarantined. I've never wound up with a sick chicken.
hmm.png
hopefully nothing contagious. Maybe just dust? I've noticed some of my birds will sneeze and have a runny nose for a day or so when I put down new shavings or straw, from the dust in it. Because of course they have to dig and scratch and make the dust fly everywhere.

You could try some Vet Rx. good for sneezing and runny nose

hopefully nothing contagious. Maybe just dust? I've noticed some of my birds will sneeze and have a runny nose for a day or so when I put down new shavings or straw, from the dust in it. Because of course they have to dig and scratch and make the dust fly everywhere.

You could try some Vet Rx. good for sneezing and runny nose
Thanks! U may be right. She didn't really have any kind of "bedding" in her old home and my quarantine pen has pine shavings. I moved them to one with straw, maybe that'll help. The rooster looks healthy as a horse, & they came from the same farm, but different pens, so fingers crossed!!

Goodmorning I have some EE chicks and they should lay a robin blue egg and was hoping someone on here could tell me what to breed to get a mint bright green color eggs. I have a varity of breeds Marans Ameracauna Blue Black and Lav color CCL and Arcaunas OE and EE also what about pink color. Any info would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom