The EE braggers thread!!!

I love my easter eggers. This is one of my roosters.
smile.png

Beautiful coloring. Love the green tail feathers.

I had thought my EE "Red" was a he for the longest time when she was younger but SHE just started squatting for me this week. No eggs yet from my flock, but these girls are my spunkiest!

She is eyeing you up...where's my treat? What'd you bring me? What is that thing in your hand?

Thank you!
I have a weakness for the silver ones. The breeder I bought eggs from this year had a silver ameraucana roo over mixed color (and a couple silver) EE/ ameraucana hens. I kept 2 silver(ish) roosters. The other has more lacing.

They'll both be in my main layer/ EE coop. I plan to hatch some Easter/ olive eggers in a few months. I have several colors of EE but I plan to really just focus on this silver project. Eventually, I'd really like to get some pure silver ameraucanas though. :)

This is one of my 5 month old olive egger (welsummer mix) pullets. I'm still waiting for eggs from them. I have a few EE hens that look the same but lay blue eggs.

Thank you!
I have a weakness for the silver ones. The breeder I bought eggs from this year had a silver ameraucana roo over mixed color (and a couple silver) EE/ ameraucana hens. I kept 2 silver(ish) roosters. The other has more lacing.

They'll both be in my main layer/ EE coop. I plan to hatch some Easter/ olive eggers in a few months. I have several colors of EE but I plan to really just focus on this silver project. Eventually, I'd really like to get some pure silver ameraucanas though.
smile.png

This is one of my 5 month old olive egger (welsummer mix) pullets. I'm still waiting for eggs from them. I have a few EE hens that look the same but lay blue eggs.
2 and my pleasure!!

I had thought my EE "Red" was a he for the longest time when she was younger but SHE just started squatting for me this week. No eggs yet from my flock, but these girls are my spunkiest!
Pretty girls, the first one is so pretty with her black feathers around her head.
I love my easter eggers. This is one of my roosters. :)
So pretty and love the coloring.
She is eyeing you up...where's my treat? What'd you bring me? What is that thing in your hand?
Lol, here is a shot of Little One, everytime I got out to take pics she starts pecking me and trying to get me pay attention to her. She jumps on my lap, back and shoulders when I am crouched down trying to get a good shot of the gang. I guess it is because I hand fed her the day after arrival as she was not doing well and we thought she wouldn't survive. She is the friendliest out of our whole flock.
Also here is a pinkish two toned egg, for those that like them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom