The EE braggers thread!!!

jumpy.gif
Right about now I'd trade them for some of your warm temps. Four more days of frigid temps then it is supposed go above freezing. The CL rooster marched out of the run today with two hens traipsing along behind him. They were smarter and when their feet hit snow, did a U turn back to the run. He marched on until he went between the two coops, realized he was alone and sank into the new snow.
Next step, fly out. That didn't work. All the hens were watching from the safety of their runs. Finally he made it out to the path and tromped back to the door to the run.
The OE's are still small and I'm hoping they have less combs and that they're all hens so they have smaller combs still.

Yes I'm in PA too and I am tired of this cold. Can't wait for warm weather!

Here's my babies I got from TSC a few days ago. They're probably about a week and a half now. They're getting more beautiful everyday. I'm getting more chicks in the mail tomorrow or so. I thought I would just pop in to Meyer hatchery's website to see if they had any black copper Maran pullets for sale this year. I have been check the website every few days to see if anything would pop up. When I went on this morning all there was, was a shipment for tomorrow to the 5th. I bought buff orpingtons, Colombian Wyandottes, and of corse the black coppers. I don't need fifteen chick so probably will get rid of some of them, but we'll see what happens. Anyway here's the girls! :love

Here's my babies I got from TSC a few days ago. They're probably about a week and a half now. They're getting more beautiful everyday. I'm getting more chicks in the mail tomorrow or so. I thought I would just pop in to Meyer hatchery's website to see if they had any black copper Maran pullets for sale this year. I have been check the website every few days to see if anything would pop up. When I went on this morning all there was, was a shipment for tomorrow to the 5th. I bought buff orpingtons, Colombian Wyandottes, and of corse the black coppers. I don't need fifteen chick so probably will get rid of some of them, but we'll see what happens. Anyway here's the girls! :love

:love

I can probably take a few of them ;) Seeing we are both in the same state :weee.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom