The EE braggers thread!!!

This is MARTY
he was our honey colored baby that we thought we we're going to loose when he was about a month old
He sure turned out handsome, and you see how calm he is with Bailey holding him, that's what ya get
he's so calm and nice. Ya Really Nice

This is a 7 week old Clean faced EE X White Crested Black Polish
Can't wait to see how it turns our, we actually have 2 I think it's a pair, the other has a few lbuff laced feathers around the neck
as well as a few dark splotches on its back.

Thanks darina! You'll be pleased to hear the "flesh eating" chick is behaving much better now. She's still a lil spitfire but I think she understands not to bite, thank heavens!
No kidding, that is great. And it's nice to hear from you again!

I'd be checking the nest boxes daily from the age of those girls. Do any of them squat?
I don't think I'd expect any eggs from the red and white bird with the big comb though.

Beautiful! Love the white one. I was going to say the same thing. Do you know the one in the second photo, the red and white one is a cockerel?

Beautiful! Love the white one. I was going to say the same thing. Do you know the one in the second photo, the red and white one is a cockerel?

That would be why I said I didn't think there would be any eggs from that one
big_smile.png
Sure looks like a cockerel to me, lots of comb (which isn't usual for an EE girl) and the coloring isn't at all uniform which seems to be a male trait, not a female one.

A few EEs I picked up over the weekend, to keep my Chocolate Orp chick company.

This one looks to be blue based Partridge or Wildtype.

& this little one is probably dominant White, so who knows what she will end up looking like???

Back
Top Bottom