The EE braggers thread!!!

Fawkes

Ginger

Blondie

Chleo. She is the only one not laying and they are 7 months, I am not sure why and she is obviously being bred.

It's been a very long time since I posted here, but I just had to share how the Easter-egger pullet I got this year turned out! :D Her name is Endymion.

-snip-

No eggs from either of them, of course. Endymion started squatting more than a month ago and I thought she was going to start laying soon after that, but nope. Guess I'm in for a long wait.:rolleyes:

Endymion FINALLY laid her first egg today! :celebrate And it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Unfortunately, she flew up onto one of the hutches and laid it off the edge, so it's broken open on one end. :rolleyes:

Sorry! Sorry about the broken egg AND for laughing out loud when I read that - it was such a visual! Maybe she'll figure it out from now on. Good luck!

Haha, yeah, she's a little bit crazy anyway, so no big surprise that she picked a strange spot to lay her egg. :lol: It's probably partly my fault as well, because no one was laying except my Silkies, who always lay their eggs on the floor, so I haven't gotten the nests back in the coop since I deep cleaned it a few weeks ago. Oops! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom