The EE braggers thread!!!

What a cool looking rooster..... my EE roo Gray Beard looks alittle bit like this
81831_graybeardlg.jpg

I think he's pretty also but your is nicer, I was hoping he will get a lettle more color after first molt, What do ya think? do they usually or no?

I have some easter eggers my Dad made with a Silver Spangled Hamburg cross, with a blue Ameraucana. They remind me in some ways of McGraws!! Here are some pics, odd beautiful color, no idea really what you would even call it???

42987_021.jpg

42987_032.jpg

42987_023.jpg

I like the odd sort of faint spangling on the breasts.

Here are a few of this years pullets.

O'Hara, my clean-faced EE (non-standard Ameraucana) is a bit of a drama queen.
44629_dsc06670.jpg

Wrenna, my splashy EE (NS AM) is the most friendly and curious.
44629_dsc06606.jpg

Xyla, my birchen-looking EE (NS AM) is a total skitzo, no, not just flighty....but certifiable. Good thing she's pretty.
44629_dsc06910.jpg

and Yoda, my barely an EE (white legs, straight comb, brown egg layer [hatched from a brown egg] BO X EExRIR) is just quirky but cute.
44629_dsc06591.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my two EE's! I love them and would like to get a few more, both are really friendly! They are 11/12 weeks old

Grace (she's has the longest neck..lol!)

2.jpg

-2542.jpg

Ava

-2498.jpg

kv-2416.jpg

Last edited:
My EE's are all grown up, Buckeye laid her 1st egg the other day and her second egg this morning
big_smile.png
and Sweetie is due to lay any day now
wee.gif

Buckeye on the left her sister Sweetie and their little friend Wade behind them
2f68c8ad.jpg

Buckeye
c13cd97c.jpg

Sweetie
d91e1cb2.jpg

Buckeye in the nest box, I caught her there when I went to clean them out and put fresh bedding in
smile.png

18c8f1a5.jpg

and her pretty blue egg
smile.png

6a5ebcb3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom