The EE braggers thread!!!

Here is one of my EE girls. Well there is 2 of them here but you can't see the other ones head.
Chris

7302_chickens.jpg

Quote:
Very similar egg color to what I am getting from my OE x WhAm cross... Blueish green leaning on the green side - hard color to describe.
My girl here - goes by the name of Sunshine(named by my 6yo DD)

50610_img_5158.jpg

The eggs on left (obviously
smile.png
)

50610_moreeggs1.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Very similar egg color to what I am getting from my OE x WhAm cross... Blueish green leaning on the green side - hard color to describe.
My girl here - goes by the name of Sunshine(named by my 6yo DD)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/50610_img_5158.jpg

The eggs on left (obviously
smile.png
)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/50610_moreeggs1.jpg

It's a turquoisey sort of shade to my eyes. I agree, hard to describe.

Thank you, Aspen. Now, the others need to get on the ball! The Olive Egger is probably next since Rex is mating her daily.

HI!

I have 2 lovely EE's, both hatchmates and colored essentially the same. One is laying mint green eggs, the other hasn't started. What are the chances they will have the same colored eggs?

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
I wonder what the OE x BR would look like? I think ya better send me some eggs to "test" out for ya!
wink.png
lau.gif

~Aspen

Well, I know all the chicks would have barring from daddy Rex, but they'd have to be way bigger than this egg from Maretta today to hatch a chick from, LOL.​

Quote:
I wonder what the OE x BR would look like? I think ya better send me some eggs to "test" out for ya!
wink.png
lau.gif

~Aspen

Well, I know all the chicks would have barring from daddy Rex, but they'd have to be way bigger than this egg from Maretta today to hatch a chick from, LOL.

Ya never know! You might hatch a midget chick from them!!
lau.gif

~Aspen

Prediction on eggs color is only a guess. Do they both have pea combs, beards and muffs ? Let us know when you have two EE eggs to make pictures to post !

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom