The EE braggers thread!!!

My new addition. I think he is sorta Blue Buff. (Just a SWAG.)
99414_p122611_080101.jpg

99414_p122611_0759.jpg

He joins a white EE and a Blue barred EE

Last edited:
Quote:

I'm going to be crossing some leghorns with EE/ Ameraucana, just for that particular fact.
big_smile.png

I know a lady that has been crossing Production Black (Barred) Leghorns and Ameraucanas. I was very excited to get in on it, but found the eggs to be so pale blue that it was barely noticeable. In theory, though, it sounds like a dream chicken: autosexing, light eaters, good egg producers, pea combs, blue eggs. Keeping the blue is very hard though...

still no eggs from my hens
tongue.png
lol
barnie.gif

barnie.gif

barnie.gif

LOL hahahaha. They should be laying soon any time Keeping fingers crossed can't wait to get those pretty blue eggs.. Can't wait either cause my Light Brahma Rooster has been paying attention to the ladies lol
smile.png
smile.png

Quote:

I'm going to be crossing some leghorns with EE/ Ameraucana, just for that particular fact.
big_smile.png

I know a lady that has been crossing Production Black (Barred) Leghorns and Ameraucanas. I was very excited to get in on it, but found the eggs to be so pale blue that it was barely noticeable. In theory, though, it sounds like a dream chicken: autosexing, light eaters, good egg producers, pea combs, blue eggs. Keeping the blue is very hard though...

The good thing about this cross is there is no brown to change the blue to green. You might lose some blue but if it shows I don't think you will lose much. The worst you get more leghorns
big_smile.png

Quote:
I have one EE that hatched in Feb and I have only gotten 4 eggs just recently started to lay. I hope your wait is not as long as mine was.... but she never laid a little egg her first egg was large
ep.gif
she is in a pen and I have not missed her first eggs, so she didn't hide them. She has always laid in the nest boxes with the other. Just a late late bloomer.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom