The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

My younger son who teaches ESOL in the 'burbs is waiting on an ambulance that his school insisted on calling for him. He lives 3 hours south of us and is single. He has been in bed with this for over a week, had a positive test at Walgreens on Aug 31, then took a turn for the worse with severe breathing problems. He is in his early 40's, somewhat overweight from stress eating brought on by the job and has thankfully never smoked. Please keep him in your thoughts, if you would.

My younger son who teaches ESOL in the 'burbs is waiting on an ambulance that his school insisted on calling for him. He lives 3 hours south of us and is single. He has been in bed with this for over a week, had a positive test at Walgreens on Aug 31, then took a turn for the worse with severe breathing problems. He is in his early 40's, somewhat overweight from stress eating brought on by the job and has thankfully never smoked. Please keep him in your thoughts, if you would.
I am so sorry, prayers he gets better fast.

Lord God keep your hand on this man. Heal his body for Your glory. We thank and praise you in Jesus name. Amen.

They admitted him overnight. Did a CT scan with contrast on his heart because the rate was elevated and had been for quite awhile, even sitting, but we all know that dehydration can cause that. Many years ago, probably the last time I was actually sick, in the 80's, I caught some virus and mine was up to 154 bpm and I needed intravenous fluids. His oxygen went back up when they supplemented it, but waiting to hear more news this morning. Hopefully, he'll have some way to get back to his apartment when he's released.

They admitted him overnight. Did a CT scan with contrast on his heart because the rate was elevated and had been for quite awhile, even sitting, but we all know that dehydration can cause that. Many years ago, probably the last time I was actually sick, in the 80's, I caught some virus and mine was up to 154 bpm and I needed intravenous fluids. His oxygen went back up when they supplemented it, but waiting to hear more news this morning. Hopefully, he'll have some way to get back to his apartment when he's released.
How is he doing, today? Prayers for all of you!

Appreciate those prayers. They found something he was not aware of and are looking further for something, no idea what. Haven't heard from him since this morning, but he's more stressed than ever.
If the doctors found something else, this whole episode may well be a blessing in disguise. It sounds like your son is exactly where he needs to be, at the moment. Remember to breathe!

Back
Top Bottom