The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

In his words today:
I'm loopy and exhausted for no good reason. Just sitting or sleeping.
I told him to take short walks and get fresh air on his little front balcony during the day, of course.
He's exhausted because his body is working overtime to overcome whatever it's fighting. Short walks on the balcony are good. He needs to make sure his body rests. It's working a lot harder than he realizes! I guess that means he's home? That's ALWAYS a plus!

He's exhausted because his body is working overtime to overcome whatever it's fighting. Short walks on the balcony are good. He needs to make sure his body rests. It's working a lot harder than he realizes! I guess that means he's home? That's ALWAYS a plus!
Agreed! His body needs rest and extra sleep to heal. Tell him to take advantage!! Sleep, rest, binge on tv shows and movies. Sleep. Read. And eat good food as tolerated. And sleep. It will increase the speed of healing.

Agreed! His body needs rest and extra sleep to heal. Tell him to take advantage!! Sleep, rest, binge on tv shows and movies. Sleep. Read. And eat good food as tolerated. And sleep. It will increase the speed of healing.
Yes, he is at home, been there a couple of days now. He's just exhausted and a lot poorer, having met his entire year's deductible all at once. That was the first time he's seen a doctor since coming back from Ireland after getting his Master's Degree at Trinity. He's just not needed one.

ETA: It's almost 8 p.m. and he just sent me this. Sounds like he's getting much better.
Turned off that stupid O2 generator.

Made creepy Halloween sounds anyway. Oximeter says I'm holding around 95% and pulse 69.

Still feel a bit loopy but I still blame that on the corticosteroid.

Last edited:
They say that Remdisivir treatment is really rough to go through, and very hard on the kidneys.
I have also heard it caused liver problems, but that is what they did. I didn't even know it until he'd had three days of it. You know men, leaving out pertinent details. He's asked for two more weeks off work, not sure he'll get it.

Back
Top Bottom