The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

He got the car sometime this afternoon because it's gone. Today, I was dealing with my first credit card fraud situation, but Capital One got it handled and removed the charge. Someone charged my card for $190 in November at 12 a.m. for "ad services". Mine was canceled and they're sending me a new one, but Tom is on the account and he has one with his own number so we still have one available to use if we need to do that.

It's says it's a Paypal charge, but my PP acct is not linked to any accounts other than itself and I didnt' make a charge of that amount on PP, Amazon, Walmart or anything.

One of my many rental homes was a small house that sat alone on a long stretch of road. One night I clearly heard voices over a radio - such as one of those scanners - outside the house. I sent my amped--up overprotective Belgian Sheepdog charging out the door at about 200 decibles, followed by turning on all the outdoor lights. If they came back, I never heard them.

I got my new credit card today. They overnighted it by FedEx. Great service! I'm surprised that they didn't catch that charge when it was made in November; usually, they do catch suspicious stuff, but they took it off my account and I have my new card a day later.
Wynette is dying. She has that smell they get, is dark purple, laying around surrounded by Druscilla, Gloria Jean and poor Atlas, who will have lost half his hens in the last few days when she goes. What is so weird is that she has been laying over the past three weeks, got several eggs from Wynette. Poor, sweet and gorgeous Wynette. She was especially attached to Tom, always wanted him to pick her up and sit with him on the hammock.

Here she is in Sept 2016 being intimidated by Hector the Terrible. I though she'd whoop up on him, but he even scared big Wynette at just a few months old.

Back
Top Bottom