The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

You are very welcome. My cousin told me about it. My aunt is 98 years old, and my cousin is her caregiver. When my cousin expressed concern about having to grocery shop, because she couldn't get a time slot, the cashier told her about checking it around midnight. She told me about it.

Well, well, well, have you heard that some places are not allowing you to buy seeds? They are placing them in an area of the store labeled "non-essential". So, you can't pay cash for seeds that way, you'd have to buy online so there is a record of you buying seeds for your garden. All this seems pretty ominous to me. Never are garden seeds non-essential, never, ever. Seed-saving is crucial and when you do buy, buying heirloom seeds so that you can makes it possible to do so.

Well good luck finding the ingredients! no flour available in the stores here, and my corn syrup is on its last few drops. I did not want to go to the store just to pick up one thing so I'm glad I had enough for this batch.

No problem there. We keep several bags each of self rising, all purpose and bread flour in the downstairs freezer all the time.

And thanks, I thought they turned out really well. I do have food coloring all over my fingers though.
They did, super cute!

Back
Top Bottom