The fake government wants me to get rid of my chickens now what? 6 hen

nuchicken

Hatching
9 Years
Apr 29, 2010
The World has come to an end for me today on 5/21/2011 the Township of Monroe in NJ 08094 has issued there Gestapo ordinance violation stating NO CHICKENS IN A RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHHOD. I checked the ordinance long before buying my poor little innocent hens and thought that I was within my rights but now they have made finding the ordinance confusing and now I can’t even locate it anymore. I can tell you long sad stories of job loss and other things like them foreclosing and my business failing but I won’t bore you with the details but someone is going to pay if I am forced to get rid of my girls. Can you help me fight the takeover of this country by a government that is out of control and is capable of destroying every fabric of our lives? WAKE UP YOU ARE DEFINETLY NEXT.

I will begin the fight after this weekend but I have been unable to actually find the stipulated ordinance. Once you start to fight they bring down the mighty force that we gave them to bring you down. I really believe we have been taken over and are asleep. I can send anyone who cares a copy if it would help. I am 55 years old and have never felt this bad about our country or my current state of affairs. If the young people don’t wake up we will all be doomed. Tomas Jefferson wrote "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, and then by deflation, the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their father's conquered." This is sadly exactly what is happening and I am almost positive that he would have been upset if he had to get rid of his babies. I may need your help. Don’t let this happen to me or you may be you next. I would be happy to hear from a few real Americans that want to stop this madness. Thank you all for listening.

Sure wish you had a copy of the ordinance before they possibly changed it. I think you could be grandfathered by law. I sure hope you win this. I don't see things getting any better, seems like everytime you turn around they are taking more from you.

We have no ordinance concerning chickens, so I can have as many as I want. I live right in the middle of town with well over 100 chickens, and I have never have a complaint one. But, we are very good friends with the local law enforcement, which probably helps. Not that we suck up, were just friends with them and my husband works on their vehicles.

If you think there is anything we can do to help, please do let us know.

they try this on me and i talk to the animal control officer and he allow me to have one rooster and 3 hens and then the city try again but i had the letter that the officers sign off and close the case so they can do squat lol try talking to the animal officer down at the shelter he will give you the yes and no of what you can and cant im sure you can keep a hen they dont make noise your fine

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear of your situation , surely there is a loophole that you can find ;that will allow you to keep the girls . So why did they just up ,and change the ordinance ,and were you given any type of heads up that this was about to happen ? As far as this country doing an about face and being for the people again is a moot point . I am a realist and call it like I see it . My wife and I were discussing this issue earlier . Our little hamlet may or may not allow my girls , I never asked . I have pigeons so I just moved the girls right along side them when we bought our home . One can drive around and find collapsing homes with a yard full of junkers sitting about and the city says nothing to them and they have recently launched a campaign to clean up our hamlet to draw business , but these junk yards are still in plain view . Call me an ordinance breaker if you like and a rebel to a degree ; can you sorta keep the girls out of sight ? Just blend them in so to speak and use the old adage , "out of sight , out of mind ". What can I do to help ?

Buy American and keep our jobs at home !

Thank you shannon33. I do remember studying it well before buying and setting up for having chickens. I am not sure that they are even aware of the correct policy and are just making a knee jerk deciding. But now there little unsigned letter looks like a flyer and says No Chickens in a residential area, I was never notified of any chicken ordinance changes. They just change the rules to suite themselves. I thought that the government was suppose make laws that could be understood by the people that they serve so that we could stay out of harm’s way. I have 6 hens 9 months old laying 5 nice eggs each day, 3 are legerns white, 2 buff orphingtons golden, 1 Dominique and no bugs in the yard. I am sure if I try real hard "good will prevail". I will see how things work out and post it here. I have an unfenced corner lot at 1/2 acre so it is hard to hide them from creepy people when they are walking around. I keep a close eye on them when I let them out in the yard. They are a little vocal when laying or after but they are good animals. Thank you all for your support and I did not realize how many people love chickens.
smile.png

They don’t know what they are missing.
Nuchicken

Back
Top Bottom