The finally completed Coop! (Taken months- but SO worth it) (Pictures)

I just LOVE the pic of the (is it a) barred rock standing next to a painting of the barred rock!
I also laughed at the pic of the ladies snitching from the top of the feeder!
Great job!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Thank you! The hanging bucket is their water- I used some simple nipples screwed into the bottom- they love it! I do too- they don't make a mess and it's so easy to fill up.
smile.png

Thanks so much to EVERYONE!! I am really proud of it, the feedback just made my week!
big_smile.png

You guys all rock!

Gwen is a riot. She is so full of personality, we just had to put a painting of her someplace! I will post the other paintings (that weren't shown on the full coop pictures) tomorrow, they are all a lot of fun.
smile.png

It's sooooo cute
thumbsup.gif

I thought chickens had a hard time with nipple waterers because they like to "scoop" water into their beaks. We use the little giant automatic poultry waterer, and it is awesome!! I would pay 100 bucks for it (but it's only 21).
I love the art work. It's perfect!
I also want to put some sort of trellis on my coop. I'm thinking I'll have to put it to the side about a foot away from the run so that they don't eat it. I want a nice-smelling rose growing near them.
smile.png

I love the trellis up on top...we have Trumpeter Vines taking over the yard everywhere, I don't know why I didn't think of doing something like that! Definitely adding that one to the list of ideas to incorporate into my new coops this fall!
smile.png

I love everything about your coop and run!!! Great job... and those paintings are *priceless*. I'll have to check into installing the nipple onto a bucket for water. We have several cat litter buckets around here
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom