The Fire Inside ~ A dragon's story

T
a
y
l
a

Gently, I tried to turn her towards Rosalie, but the dragon kept looking back at me. Oh dear! Now it thinks I'm it's mama! I turned to Rosalie. "Um, What are we gonna do?" I asked her. She just shook her head. "I -- I don't know. I think she likes you." She added, as the baby dragon came wobbling towards me. "I'm not your mama." I said gently. "She is." And then I nudged the baby towards Rosalie. The baby walked over to her, sniffed her, the let out a shriek and ran back over to me. I picked it up and set it with Rosalie. "You have a nap with your mam now, little one." And I set her into the nest with Rosalie. The little dragon curled up into a ball and fell asleep. I walked to my nest and laid down. What a busy day it had been.

F
a
a
i
z
a

Tayla curled up in her nest, but I knew she wasn't asleep. Her breathing was too fast. I almost went over to talk, but I didn't. I knew she needed her space. She must be really rattled by that. I wonder what Rosalie thinks of it. Finally, her breathing slowed and she was really asleep. I yawned and laid down in my nest next to Cherish. "Hey Cherish?" I asked quietly. "Are you awake?" It was a silly question, because I knew she was awake. She grunted and turned over to face me. "Yes. I'm awake. What do you want?" She grumped. "I just wanted to ask if you....Picked up on anything from Tayla. Like, feelings or something." Cherish sighed. "You think I know the secret of life, and you're mostly right on that one, but I'm not sharing my readings unless it's dangerous. Now, I'm going to sleep, because your mom is looking over towards us. Good night." And with that, she turned over again and didn't speak any more that night. What a day! I thought as I turned over and drifted off to sleep.

I know it's been FOREVER since I've last been posting, but I've been super busy lately.

It's dead.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom