CH6 sound good?

C
h
e
r
I
s
h

I woke up to find Rosalie standing over me, her eyes full of concern. "Are you ok?" She asked. "I just found you lying here, asleep." I thought it was afully nice of her to notice me, so I just responded nicly to her, because she was a sweet dragon and I didn't want to upset her. "I'm ok." I said softly. Inside, I was thrilled I had watched through Faaiza's mind for as long as I had! I had been practicing on faeries and hearing what the thought about me. Just then, Tayla, Faaiza, and Rhylie trophed in. They all looked tired. I remembered that I was going to asked about the dragon with the starry scales, but they looked so tired, I decided I would ask in the morning. Just then, a loud cracking noise split through the cave. Rosalie Jumped up from beside egg. "I think it's hatching!" She squealed. All of us crowded around the egg. A long crack split the egg in half, and Plop! out came a small black dragon with green eyes. "Mama?" The tiny dragon asked. "I'm right here, little one." Rosalie said. But the baby dragon was only looking at Tayla.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom