~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

Pffft. Fear, minions. I clearly in charge here. :cool:

Anywhere, everywhere, upside down, etc.

Name: Drachen.
Appearance: Drachen Is Jet Black, And He Seems To Have No Eyes Because The Entire Eye Is Black. He Has A Wingspan Of 30 Feet, From His Snout To The Tip Of His Tail Is 30 Feet, He Stands 30 Feet Tall And His Head Is Adorned With Two Massive Horns. There Are Large Spikes On His Body Sticking Every Which Way. He Has Razor Sharp Thick Ivory Teeth. He Has Huge Claws And Spikes From His Nape To The End Of His Tail.

Personality: Drachen Is Cruel. His Only Loyalty Lies With The Leader Of Caronia, Whoever That Shall Be In The Future. He Will Follow His Orders And He Will Use His Instincts And Common Sense, If He Is Told To Kill Another Warrior, Youngling Or Civillion, He Will Do It Without Question, He Will Never Give Up A Fight...
City: Caronia.
BYC Username: The Overlord.

Pffft. Fear, minions. I clearly in charge here.
cool.png

Anywhere, everywhere, upside down, etc.
Pfft, your delusions are amusing to my superior intelligence. Fortunately, I have taken pity on your poor soul and will continue to let you live in your fantasy world so long as you don't leave your little room. :p

Drachen Sat Un-Moving In The Shadows, The Giant Wolverine Walked By Haughtily And That Was His Mistake, Before It Could Twitch It Was Skewed By Two Giant Horns, He Jumped Up The Cliff, And He Climbed Nearly 1,000 And He Dropped The Giant Wolverine On It, He Glanced Around And He Entered His Cave And Tore Into The Animal.

He Rolled Over The Next Morning, A Half Eaten Animal Was In The Side Of The Cave, And Drachen Walked To His Ledge And Spread His Wings And Roared, Then After Almost Two Minutes He Took Flight To Get His Cramps Out.

Sorry I Could Not Get Something Better To Write, I Am Not A Good RPer.

(No worries, everyone has to start somewhere. One tip though, try not to capitalize the beginning of every word. It makes it a bit difficult to read
smile.png
)

Lilith sat on the top most peak of Mount Mandalla, her stony gaze peering through the clouds with a blank, distant expression. The air was thick was moisture, and very cold. Small droplets of water stuck to her wings and froze, and she had to shift her position every so often to keep it from getting too thick. Gusty, gale force winds whipped around her figure but she hardly felt the cold. This was Caronia, afterall, not Pelendava.

It had been nearly three months since she had taken Caronia after Tenebrae's death, and after a series of unsuccessful revolts, the citizens of her city had more or less accepted her as their ruler, or left. Finally, things were settling down. It was almost... peaceful. If that was even possible within such a violent nation.

Jasper had decided to stay and keep his position as second in command, but over the passed few weeks she had noticed that his dedication and loyalty to her was not the same as it had been to Tenebrae. She mulled briefly over the thought of replacing him, but decided quickly against it as she had yet to come across someone who was capable of doing the job better.

For about an hour she sat there, letting her mind relax. Although she could not see much of her nation through the thick bank of clouds, she could hear and feel many of the things going on below. Dragons rustling in their dens, flapping wings, the cry of a stray bird miles away. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Name: Steven.
Appearance: He is a young dragon, barely five feet long and a four foot wingspan. He is a variation of colors, black, blue, green, and red, he has two tiny stubs that will grow to be horns, he is very swift and agile.
Personality: He is a young spirited dragon who is looking for an adventure, he is normally good natured, but he has a wicked sense of humor. he is a little jumpy but mostly calm - (Ish.)
City: Caronia.
BYC Username: Steve Notchson.

Hi! i am new to byc and you might have seen me lurking on here for the last 2 weeks or so, ive read the old rp (That took. A. Long. Time.) and i tihnk i know whats going on pretty well! if my Form is accepted ty!

Steven hung upside down staring at Lilith he was encased in ice but he could break out easily, he squirmed in his encasing and shifted his weight, watching the queen of Caronia turned out to be quite boring, he got bored and tapped his foot making soft ringing notes echo for several feet , he tapped a Rythm and continued to watch Queen Lilth.

Back
Top Bottom