~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

Lilith turned her head towards the tapping noise, her nostrils flaring suspiciously. Nobody else should be up here, so who was? She shook the thin layer of ice that had been building on her scales off and peered into the ice, spotting the smaller dragon after a few seconds. She bared her teeth slightly, her warm breath billowing out in a small cloud of its own. "Get out of there," she demanded harshly.

He sighed but obeyed and broke the ice and landed on slippery ice sliding almost off a ledge but he got up and shook the snow off of his brightly colored scales and he locked gazes with Lilith staring with multi colored eyes.

Lilith narrowed her eyes at him, but did not appear overly threatening yet. Despite the fact that she was not overly large herself, she still towered over the youngling. "What are you doing here?" She growled lowly. "What is your name?"

"I'm Steven!" He said with a smile then he added "though once another young long called me Stevie, he ended up in a lava pit" he said with a wicked grin, " it was quite amusing!" He said, also I'm here because I was bored but you sitting there did not diminish it" he said and started carving on the ice below him carving what looked like Lilith but somewhat jagged and chipped.

Lilith's stony expression didn't budge as he spoke, nor did her harsh, piercing gaze let up. If what he was telling her was true then perhaps he could possibly be a decent warrior, if trained correctly. On the other hand, however, she was not fond of the way he spoke so freely to her. She was, afterall, the Queen of Caronia. Maybe that wasn't a bad thing though, he had spirit. "Tell you what, Steven." She said after a moments pause. "Why don't you come with me and we'll see about getting you something to eat. You must be hungry, and cold."

"Hah!" he said with a grin, "I know all to well what you intend Queen Lilith." He Said wickedly, "and i know who killed The deceased King, How? Because i am on the streets and i watch many dragons, Including you for the past hour... and i know very well." he said mischeviously. "But i will do as you command." he said with a mocking voice and bowed to the queen.

(Oh man Steven IS SO GOING TO GET WHOOPED!)

Lilith eyed him for a moment, her head tipping to the side every so slightly to shield her face from the worst of the wind. It was one thing to speak freely, it was another to mock. However, he was young, she would let it slide this time. "Come with me." She said, beginning to start down the side of the steep mountain peek.

(If he keeps it up :p)

The journey was not long to her den, but the terrain was rough and unforgiving, not to mention the winds that were threatening to blow them both into the clouds. After about 15 minutes they arrived at a rather large opening into the side of the mountain, the highest cave in Caronia, which was the Queens den. Inside it was still chilly, but much more sheltered from the wind. "Tell me, Steven." She said while facing away from him, her gaze on the opposite wall. "What have you seen while you've watched?"

"To much to tell you until it gets dark." he said with a small grin, "Plus it would be most boring." he said with a glint in his eyes hinting something was about to happen.

(OOH SO DEAD!)

Back
Top Bottom