~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

"Well, I guess technically I'm not a citizen of Pelendava.  I'm mostly a wanderer, although if I had to stand and fight for one side or the other I would choose Pelendava in a heartbeat because they are not corrupt like Caronia.  I've made it my life's mission to search the forests and care for any young dragon in need that I find, but that's beside the point.  What's going on here?"  Karen's large, powerful tail swayed absent-mindedly from side to side behind her as she spoke.

(Sorry if I might seem impatient at times, but I just really love this thread)

Branches whipped as his face as Jasper clawed his way up through the dense foliage and into the open air where he could finally spread his wings. Bloody trees, he cursed, jerking a thorn out of his cheek. The sudden noise of the battle was a nice distraction, one which he welcomed almost warmly as a chance to stop thinking about Frill. She should mean nothing to him anymore, no more then any warrior in Pelendava. But she did, and he could help glancing back once at the small patch of cleared forest where he could barely make out the shapes of her and Maggie still on the ground.

Maggie shook her head and rose to a half sitting position. "No, I...I just hit my head I think. How long was I out? What happened?"

"Not long, really. You were knocked out of the sky for a bit, took quite the fall. I would have shattered everything if our places were switched." Frill replied, eyes searching the forest and sky, "We have to move though, I saw others down here. Caronians. Do you think you could fly?"
Frill was not sure she could reach Kyra if Maggie couldn't, in fact she wasn't totally sure where Kyra might be... If she still was.
Whichever the case, she knew for certain she couldn't carry Maggie.
The war waged above them, its cries and roars echoing through the trees.

Adeline followed a bit more slowly, suddenly weary as to what he meant. As far as she could tell things were still going fine, nobody had approached them and both sides were doing a remarkable job of ripping each other to bits. "How so?" She questioned, puzzled.

"Well, I might have to kill you." he replied, cocking his head coolly towards her, "Or possibly Lilith."

"Well, I guess technically I'm not a citizen of Pelendava. I'm mostly a wanderer, although if I had to stand and fight for one side or the other I would choose Pelendava in a heartbeat because they are not corrupt like Caronia. I've made it my life's mission to search the forests and care for any young dragon in need that I find, but that's beside the point. What's going on here?" Karen's large, powerful tail swayed absent-mindedly from side to side behind her as she spoke.

(Sorry if I might seem impatient at times, but I just really love this thread)
(Not a problem at all train, I feel bad for not being on as much as I should!)

Tanis finally relaxed her wings and returned to a normal standing position, remaining on the cautious side though just to be safe. Karen didn't particularly strike her as "evil", or a typical Caronian, but that could be masked. "Pelendava is attacking Caronia." She stated bluntly, not seeing much point in trying to hide anything from this stranger. "If you have much of a mind for fighting, we could use an extra man out there."

"Well, I might have to kill you." he replied, cocking his head coolly towards her, "Or possibly Lilith."

To even her own surprise, Adeline felt a small grin creeping up the corners of her lips. It wasn't really something that one would normally smile at, a death threat coming from someone as lethal as Silv... But the way he said it, so casually, was amusing to her for some odd reason. Maybe some of her companian's bizarre antics were beginning to rub off on her. "I haven't seen Lilith at all," she commented, casting a quick glance away from him and into the sky. "I wonder where she's gotten off to now..."

Last edited:
Quote:
Maggie stretched out her wings and gave them a few light, experiemental flaps to see if anything was broken. Aside from a general soreness, which was obviously to be expected after taking such a fall, everything seemed to be in working order. "Yeah I think so," she gave a half confident nod. "Lets get out of here, its a bit spooky in these trees..."

Quote:
Amatis narrowed her eyes, but didn't attempt to pursue Ottulissa's wild movements. Eventually she would tire and slow up, so it was a waste of energy to try and follow. Instead, she circled wide around Otulissa, still gaining altitude, until she was above her opponent and had the advantage of gravily for her next strike. "I think I'll just wait." She replied placidly.

Quote:
Mayella remained light on her wings, ready to leap out of the way instead of attacking head on. Finny's sudden burst of speed due to the wind, however, caught her off guard and her opponent reached her must faster then she thought. Desperately, she attempted to dive out of the way but Finny's talons caught her shoulders and tossed her backwards.

Quote:
(Sorry I had to do those all seperately, my computer keeps messing up the quotes!) Camilla followed Tisep's gaze and spotted Amatis and Otulissa battling it out amongst the clouds. She wasn't sure if Otulissa would be as open to her request as Tisep was, so she opted to remain out of sight until the information she needed had been delivered. She took up a position on the ground with a good vantage not far from where she had previously been with Tisep, and waited for her to return.

Quote:
Emory held on for several rotations, as long as he could before he was eventually ripped from Jasper's back. He stretched out his wings quickly to regain his balance and charged immediately back at Jasper to give him no time to recover.

Back
Top Bottom