~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

(Oooh... you clever little rodent :p  I see where this is going)

Adeline gave the tinest of smiles as the basic idea of his plan came through, it was truely genius. They would destroy themselves essentially. The war, if it happened, would surely be brutal and bloody with high costs for both sides. But despite Caronia's reputation, she had to admit that Pelendava had the advantage, both in numbers and leadership. Lilith might have claimed the throne, but there were still Caronian's who rejected her leadership. They would have to be dealt with, swiftly and soon, before others followed their lead. "I like it, assuming Lilith manages to pull Caronia together and unite them. If she doesn't, however, you'll be right back where you started. A rogue, to put it bluntly. A rogue with no warriors and two kingdoms to defeat."

(Pffft! I am a mastermind)

Silvanus yawned flexing his wings and turning his focus back towards her, "They will figure something out, plus, either way there will be a show. If it looks bad I will just weigh the odds on whether we should intervene or.." He chuckled, "I should just do away with you. You are the only one outside of Caronia that knows my craft, only thing stopping me from gutting Avalon from the inside if I choose."

(Pffft! I am a mastermind)
Silvanus yawned flexing his wings and turning his focus back towards her, "They will figure something out, plus, either way there will be a show. If it looks bad I will just weigh the odds on whether we should intervene or.." He chuckled, "I should just do away with you. You are the only one outside of Caronia that knows my craft, only thing stopping me from gutting Avalon from the inside if I choose."
(Mhmmm.... lol)

"Stopping you?" Adeline echoed his chuckle and glanced briefly at the ground, smiling for a second before continuing. "I think we both know thats not the case, however," she flicked her tail dismissively and looked away from him. "With the acceptance of my proposal I promised you a name. The dragon Camilla sent to spy on the dealings here was Alistair, and he has come and gone with the information she needs to launch an attack. You will have your fight, Silvanus. Very soon."

(And now we run into a bit of a dilemma. I have warriors for Avalon, but not for Caronia. Essentially, the only ones there are Lilith and Jasper. I can either make more warriors for there and fight against myself, or someone else can step in and make some of their own so the battle isn't completely one-sided.)

I Can Take Care Of That Holly, Excuse Me For The Change Of Accounts (Again)
hide.gif

But This One Was Created Because I Just Got My First Chicken!
Its A Girl And She Is Only A Week Old, And Yes That's Me Twenty-Two Year Old Peter Olinda In My Picture.
I'll Make Four Warriors For Caronia If You Would Like, Also I'm Moving Into My Own Apartment On January First 2013!
That Means My Brother Can't Take Out My Accounts Anymore, (Sneaky Little Brat.) I'm Hoping I Can Get Some Pictures Up Of Stellar, I Named Her That, She Is A Silkie And I Am Hoping She Will Lay Well Once She A Few Months Old, Her (Coop) Is Going To Be 10 Square Feet And A Cage Like A Dog Kennel, Lots Of Space For Her To Run Around, It Is Going To be About Five Feet Tall So I Can Get In And get The Eggs When She Is Older, Those Characters And Pictures Will Be Up Soon! I'm Glad To be Back Guys!

Last edited:
Okay, I'll be waiting!

A quick chicken tip, you'll probably want to get two birds so that they can keep each other company. And since Silkies aren't great layers then you'll get a much better supply of eggs.

(Mhmmm.... lol)

"Stopping you?" Adeline echoed his chuckle and glanced briefly at the ground, smiling for a second before continuing. "I think we both know thats not the case, however," she flicked her tail dismissively and looked away from him. "With the acceptance of my proposal I promised you a name. The dragon Camilla sent to spy on the dealings here was Alistair, and he has come and gone with the information she needs to launch an attack. You will have your fight, Silvanus. Very soon."

He snorted, his claws clicking on the pebbled shore like tap shoes as he left the shallows and came around to the side of her. "I think some of us assume too much. Alistar? Interesting, but how do I know this to be true?" Her attitude sparked and riled his mind further, blatant and bold, like a mountain cat. They always seemed to think so much of themselves, no matter the odds or how close the edge seemed to be.

Names: Tekro, Vonel, Rovel, Stral.

Genders: Male.

Ages: Tekro (20) Vonel (20) Rovel (20) Stral (20) They Hatched Together At The Same Time.

Appearances: All Four Dragons Have Jet Black Scales, Tekro Has Black Eyes, Vonel Has Red Eyes, Rovel Has Yellow Eyes, Stral Has Grey Eyes, They Are All 30 Feet From Snout To Tail, 20 Feet Tall And Have A Wingspan of 40 Feet, They Have Ebony Spikes, Teeth, And Claws, They Are Well Muscled And Strong Fast Fliers.

Personalities: They All Think Alike But They Have Different Personalities, All Four Can Act As One In Fighting Or Hunting, They Are All Very Intelligent And Cunning, They Use Their Wits And They Use Their Brains Not Their Eyes, They Serve Whoever is The King, Or Queen Of Caronia, They Will Fight For Him Or Her Till They Are not Needed Anymore.

Ranks: Warriors.

City: Caronia.

Username: Ptolinda.

He snorted, his claws clicking on the pebbled shore like tap shoes as he left the shallows and came around to the side of her. "I think some of us assume too much. Alistar? Interesting, but how do I know this to be true?" Her attitude sparked and riled his mind further, blatant and bold, like a moun cat. They always seemed to think so much of themselves, no matter the odds or how close the edge seemed to be.

Dun dun dun... lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom