~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell.
tongue.png

Camilla soared high over the mountains above Pelendava, her long, leathery wings catching the warm updrafts and carrying her through the early morning air. The sun was just beginning to rise, casting an orange glow across the city.

IM JOINING!

can i be a healer too? i hate playing warriors

Name: Teka
Personality: Kind, secerative tho
City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Pelendava
BYC Username:CochinBrahmaLover
Picture:

Name: Vex
Personality: Quick witted, entrancing
BYC Username: CochinBrahmaLover
Picture:

Name: Shadow
Personality: Fights for her city, but doesnt care much about other dragons, she was abandoned so she has lost all hope in other dragons
BYC Username:CochinBrahmaLover
Picture:

Name: Dusky
Personality: acts out of anger, doesnt think what she does, just lets her temper flare, she only became a warrior cause her anger could be focused on opponents
City: (Pelendava or Caronia)Pelendava
BYC Username: CochinBrahmaLover
Picture:

Dreadnought lay in the waning sun, it's orangy rays disappearing into his inky scales.
He lazily lifted the sleepy lid of one eye and stared vacantly out at the world.

Dread's eye followed them momentarily, then resumed it's sleeping state with the other.

With lightning swiftness, he dove towards the ground and drove his talons into the back of a strange looking creature. Appearing half horse, half lion. The creatures stuggles were brief before Gabiel launched himself back into the air, carrying his prey and headed back towards the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom