~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayella sprung into the air, her wings carrying her nearly straight up into the air. "We'll start at the High Guard, thats the main building in the centre of the city. And the biggest!"
Chantal nodded, flapping her less precise wings. She finally was at her desired height, and began to gain speed as she soared through the air.

Once they were airborn, Mayella did a quick circle to get her berings, then pointed to a tall building in the heart of the city. "Thats the High Guard, its where all the meetings take place."

Belial glanced up at the sun to see the time, then looked back down at Scalendavia "It was a pleasure meeting you." He said with a crooked smile "But I have to go. See ya round."

"I have to go as well, so we best be on our way." She replies cooly, her voice tweaked with irritation, her eyes needle-sharp. She unfurls her jet-black wings and takes to the air with a startling whoosh, then she was gone.

I must ask...
What is with the .'s? I have seen them numerous times.
Did I miss something?
20.gif
I like to read the posts and I put those there so I can find where I last stopped reading, its like reading a story
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom