~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frill could see two forms in the air, coming from where Belial had gone.
She attempted to call, her own hoarse whisper answering her in return. They had to have seen her, best conserve already depleted energy, better to keep her mind on staying aloft.
Having a general idea of where Frill was, Belial spotted her quickly and changed his course slightly to meet her. The young warrior following him was quite a bit smaller then him, but he could already see that she had a temper to match. Though he couldn't remember ever talking to her, it seemed like she already disliked him.

Once she spotted Frill, she scooted ahead of Belial and circled once around the other dragoness. "My God Frill!" She exclaimed "What on earth happened?" Her mind flew instantly to Henry, having been murdered, had the same thing happened to Frill too?

Having a general idea of where Frill was, Belial spotted her quickly and changed his course slightly to meet her. The young warrior following him was quite a bit smaller then him, but he could already see that she had a temper to match. Though he couldn't remember ever talking to her, it seemed like she already disliked him.

Once she spotted Frill, she scooted ahead of Belial and circled once around the other dragoness. "My God Frill!" She exclaimed "What on earth happened?" Her mind flew instantly to Henry, having been murdered, had the same thing happened to Frill too?

"I-I was attacked." She replied, "I need to get to Pelendava."
She started to fall again, her wings too heavy to beat, " I need to get to..."

Tanis dropped down under Frill to let her rest on her back. The added weight caused her wings to bend, but she carried on none-the-less. "Of course! Do you know who attacked you?"

Tanis dropped down under Frill to let her rest on her back. The added weight caused her wings to bend, but she carried on none-the-less. "Of course! Do you know who attacked you?"

Frill let Tanis takeover flying for the both of them for a few moments, attempting to get herself airborne again after the breather.
"Yesss.., N-no, I have information... Camilla, she needs to hear it."

____

Silvanus found Bianka, tracking her odd scent. She was several dozen feet away, doing ( Evilly :p ) whatever it was she was doing.
"Dragonness."

Name: Gwarebeth
Appearance:
Personality: Happy, Stylish, Fearless, Brave, Pretty, Romantic, at times can be shy. I kinda Imagine her like Katniss from the Hunger Games
City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Pelendava
BYC Username: Baby Chick

"Welcome then. My name is Amatis. Sorry to keep you waiting we're... dealing with something at the moment."
( Welp. So sorry I didn't get back to you any sooner. I've been flaking out towards BYC a bit lately. )

"Oh, okay. Is there any place I can wait in the meantime?" asked Zinerva.

( Welp. So sorry I didn't get back to you any sooner. I've been flaking out towards BYC a bit lately. )

"Oh, okay. Is there any place I can wait in the meantime?" asked Zinerva.
"Well, you might as well wait here." Amatis said, gesturing towards the grassed area outside the High Guard. "She should be back soon, hopefully."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom