~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artemis took off from his Den, he flew up the mountainside going to the very top, he had not seen Sapphire in a week, Sometimes i wonder what she gets herself into..." he grumbled.

nirnen walked inside the den "hi" he said to both of them "how are you feeling?" he asked brisingur.
"who are you?" brisingur asked

"Niernen." Kyra told Brisingur before he could answer for himself. "He found you yesterday when you got here and called for me. Maybe you could stay with him for a few weeks."

Last edited:
Quote: "well then I guess I should thank you" brisingur said batting her eyelashes at him, (being flirty :p) "it wouldn't be too much trouble if I could stay with you would it?" she said in an innocent tone.
niernen gulped "n-no i-it wouldn't b-be t-to much trouble" he said stuttering. "is there anything I need to know?" he asked kyra, (any kind of things he should know to make sure brisingur gets better)

"well then I guess I should thank you" brisingur said batting her eyelashes at him, (being flirty :p) "it wouldn't be too much trouble if I could stay with you would it?" she said in an innocent tone.
niernen gulped "n-no i-it wouldn't b-be t-to much trouble" he said stuttering. "is there anything I need to know?" he asked kyra, (any kind of things he should know to make sure brisingur gets better)
Kyra ushered them outside and closed off the den behind her so their talking wouldn't disrupt the rest of her patients. "She needs to limit her movement for the next few weeks, so that the fracture can heal. Its not serious enough to keep her here, but the less rest she gets, the longer it will take. " She replied promptly, her ears twitching in amusment. "Keep your weight off of it, and no flying!"

"i'll make sure she rests" niernen said looking at brisingur, who released a huffy breath "this is going to be no fun" brisingur mumbled to herself,
"I don't think its supposed to be fun" niernen said slightly amused by brisingur's irritation. (?)

"Not at all." Kyra looked at both of them. "Healing is tricky business. Fortunantly, this time you can decide how fast you want to heal."

Umm not trying to be annoying, but why are you basing yourself on him, i am posting too, and it kinda feels like i am being ignored...

Artemis gazed at the ground below,, "Where are you Sapphire..." he narrowed his eyes at the sight of a dragon.

Because Brisingur is speaking directly to her, Artemis isn't really doing anything that involves my characters. I'll reply with something when I get home, I only have my phone right now and I don't like RPing with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom