The FOX I killed 2 weeks ago came back today....*Pics of Dead Animal*

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by LittleChickenRacingTeam, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Songster

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    I have the same type of internet. And still didnt see the whole pic before I scrolled down. Its is to bad that you deleted your first post. I dont understand why you did that. Other than saying." Arent you the guy who shot the nieghbors horse."proved my point. Like I said it just isnt fair for everyone to get up into arms with anyone for something they posted some where else. I wasnt directly attacking you either southernchick. Just because my post is right under yours. takes me awhile to type with one hand at the key board the other holding a baby. And again no I don think he should have killed the horse and he may be in a lot of trouble for doing so. It is not our job on BYC to cut him down for the doings on a different thread. I am not trying to fight and close this topic down, but the thread is about a fox not a horse. Which ny the way I dont feel a bit sorry for considering they can kill a lot of chickens in just one night. I learned that the hard way, and I feel more sorry for dead chickens not dead predators.

2. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    no southern chick dont go!!! dont mind someones ill commets for sominthing.. you are really nice and i love hearing ur storys and suff. please dont go !!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2007
  3. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
  4. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    im sorry that ur being like forced to go i think its awfulf that someone would be like a little baby and post somin rude and not wont to face u her/ him self like omg !!

5. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Songster

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    Well southern chick it wasnt me.... Believe it or not. My only point is we shouldnt to continue to bash someone for what they have done in the past. The only reason I posted this is because the thread did get turned around by several people. My post came right under yours. And you decided it was a personal attack. So then you start saying that you are tired of BYC and how you are going to leave and start in on me, thats when it became personal. After that you deleted your first post. I am not out to get you or anybody on BYC. But I am tired of people on here turning threads into a boxing match, and no I dont think it is fair for ANYONE TO GET THEIR THREADS CLOSED BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDNT LIKE THE PICTURE THEY SAW OR THE AUTHOR WHO MADE THE POST. I DONTAND DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU MADE SOAP. And if you were trying to point your finger at me then its your own problem. Before this we hadalways gotten along. Ieven told you that I was sorry that you felt you need to leave BYC, because you have helped a lot of people out ( including myself).

6. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Songster

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    So now I am going to have to say that I am very happy that you got the fox before the fox got your chickens. Did you catch it in a live trap? If so how big was the one you used. We have a horrble fox problem here and lost a lot of birds. DOW brought us a live trap out and the biggest thing I caught init was a skunk.they are all over out here and am yet to get one of the lil buggers. Going to have to tell me you secret.

7. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I'm done with this thread. I never said ANYTHING about him killing a fox. Where the h*** did I say anything about him killing a fox was wrong? There's no since in arguing. I know I'm a good person who has never said anything wrong to anyone on this site and I won't let ONE person tell me otherwise. No one else has gotten on this thread and accused me of doing anything wrong so I'm done worrying about it.

And to whoever wants to worry about my business I'll say this...If you want to see my FDA papers I'll fax them to you and my type of business is not required to have an IRS license.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  8. nccatnip

nccatnip Songster

Aug 5, 2007
    Piedmont area NC
    Humor lends itself to different forms and may not appeal to everyone. Also, interpretation over the internet via the written word can lead to misunderstandings as there is no vocal inflections.
    I would hate to see Southern28chick leave as that is what the blog post intended. I have gained tons of knowledge from her posts but maybe a cooling off period is in order.
    And yes, out of curiosity I looked up the dead horse thread. I personally think he is full of bull, doubt it even happened. Threw it out there to see the reactions. If it did indeed happen, I fear for society.

9. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Songster

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    AGIAN I DID NOT DO THIS!!! AND I ALREADY POSTED THAT IT ONLY GOT PERSONAL AFTER YOU MADE IT THAT WAY. i WAS TYPING BEFORE YOU MADE YOUR LAST POST!!!!!!!!!SORRY TOOO RUFFLE YOUR FEATHERS AND SORRY ABOUT WHO EVER GOT ON YOUR BLOG AND BAD MOUTHED YOU. I DO NOT GIVE A RATS BEHIND WETHER OR NOT YOU DO OR DO NOT FOR BELEAVE ME. BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT I AM HONEST AND LIKE I SAID I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU EVEN HAD A BUSSINUSS UNTIL YOU STARTED IN ABOUT THAT, SO LEAVE OR STAY ITS YOUR CHIOCE, I HOPE YOU STAY. AND I HOPE YOU CAN FIND WHO ITR WAS THAT SAID THIS ON YOU SITE.

10. rufus

rufus Crowing

May 17, 2007
    OK, everybody calm down. We are all friends here. I really enjoy the informative and entertaining posts. However, it seems like we have one of those internet "trolls" that likes to rub the fur backwards on animal lovers. Lets get real, nobody in their right mind really shoots the neighbor's horse. He is just jerking us around. And the fox skin looks polyester.

Rufus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: