The FOX I killed 2 weeks ago came back today....*Pics of Dead Animal*

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by LittleChickenRacingTeam, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    If thats a real fox somebody did an awful job on him.
    The forelegs are attached too far back on the pelt, and the nose looks like someone stuffed 2 crayons in it to give it shape.

2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:I agree on the troll thing. I think I really know who sent me the hate comment to my blog now. Some people have no life and need to get one fast. It's pathetic!

Alleyoops25,
    I apologize and I hope that we can get along after this STUPID thread is dead and gone...like the fake fox.

3. joebwe25

joebwe25 Songster

Feb 1, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo.
    We want Nifty to lock this topic!
    I think this thread has gone a little to far...
    :mad:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  4. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:Yes please! [​IMG] And that's all I have to say about that. [​IMG]

5. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    yes i think it should be locked !!!

6. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Songster

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    Southern chick apology taken hope yours is to. And Like I just posted some where over On your thread thread about the bad comments some one said, I am glad you are stayin, other than this stupid tiff i like havin you around girl, and if you leave BYC We will put a search party together and track you down!!!!!! You have way to much knowledge of chickens to up and leave over this. So if we dont hear from you in a matter of days dont be suprised if we all come beating down your door with chicken quesations!!

7. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Quote:Not trying to agrue but this thread was orginially posted in Me, My Chickens, My Family not in Predators and Pests.

There are so many wishy washy posts on this board that have nothing at all
    to do with chickens. I personally don't like these posts

Me, My Chickens, My Family section is for threads that may not have anything to do with chickens. I post things about myself, my company, my family and my many other pets in that section all the time. Like you said, if you don't like hearing about animals being killed then stay out of the Predators and Pests section, and if YOU don't like to hear about other members nonchicken stories and such then stay out of Me, My Chickens, My Family section.

I wish this topic would be closed!!!​

If this was originally posted in "Me, My Chickens, My Family" then that is wrong
    and I stand corrected.

As for the wishy washy statement, you are taking that out of context and taking
    it personally. I said I feel that way but am happy to see others enjoy it. I
    was making a point, not attempting to insult anyone. I've posted plenty of
    personal stuff here. I enjoy all the sections here, including the Me & My Chickens
    area. I stay away from the games but am fascinated by and very happy to
    see so many members having fun in those.

8. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:It's funny because I've only had chickens for 18 weeks! I just read a lot about them. I'm not leaving, I said it in the heat of the moment. Were's that hug smiley... [​IMG] ... there it is!

9. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:Not trying to agrue but this thread was orginially posted in Me, My Chickens, My Family not in Predators and Pests.

There are so many wishy washy posts on this board that have nothing at all
    to do with chickens. I personally don't like these posts

Me, My Chickens, My Family section is for threads that may not have anything to do with chickens. I post things about myself, my company, my family and my many other pets in that section all the time. Like you said, if you don't like hearing about animals being killed then stay out of the Predators and Pests section, and if YOU don't like to hear about other members nonchicken stories and such then stay out of Me, My Chickens, My Family section.

I wish this topic would be closed!!!​

If this was originally posted in "Me, My Chickens, My Family" then that is wrong
    and I stand corrected.

As for the wishy washy statement, you are taking that out of context and taking
    it personally. I said I feel that way but am happy to see others enjoy it. I
    was making a point, not attempting to insult anyone. I've posted plenty of
    personal stuff here. I enjoy all the sections here, including the Me & My Chickens
    area. I stay away from the games but am fascinated by and very happy to
    see so many members having fun in those.

We're all friends here. [​IMG] to you too. BTW, how did you get that chicken purple? [​IMG] Is it a cool computer trick?

10. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Songster

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    Wow....Im exhausted catching up on this thread!!![​IMG]

I would honestly believe Alleyoops, if she/he is willing to face you here, they would also face you there. Seems like an honest and straightforward person.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: