The Gen Z Thread

Modern Family Cameron Tucker GIF

I was just asking for advice. I'm deleting the post, it feels off topic. I'm sorry
Oh, no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was upset -- I just don't understand why the teacher was bringing it up, as I think of school as a place for education and gaining the means to a career rather than telling people that they can't do anything because of their sex.

Oh, no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was upset -- I just don't understand why the teacher was bringing it up, as I think of school as a place for education and gaining the means to a career rather than telling people that they can't do anything because of their sex.
Oh, ok. Sorry, I'm really bad at reading tone and my immediate reaction is negative.

That's exactly my point. There's a rule at my school that teachers can't force their own opinions in class (for instance, any discussion of the Jan 6 thing was prohibited bc everyone there was so volatile about it) but apparently it's fine if you're a white male boomer.

Oh, ok. Sorry, I'm really bad at reading tone and my immediate reaction is negative.

That's exactly my point. There's a rule at my school that teachers can't force their own opinions in class (for instance, any discussion of the Jan 6 thing was prohibited bc everyone there was so volatile about it) but apparently it's fine if you're a white male boomer.

bruh.. screw him

Tell him that if he ever ends up going to the doctor, it will likely be a female nurse looking after him. That's not the kitchen, that's for sure.

And there are women who definitely shouldn't be in the kitchen -- the injustices that they would perform on food would be tragic.

Tell him that if he ever ends up going to the doctor, it will likely be a female nurse looking after him. That's not the kitchen, that's for sure.

And there are women who definitely shouldn't be in the kitchen -- the injustices that they would perform on food would be tragic.

you sure as hell dont want me in the kitchen

I'll burn all your food and over season your fries

Back
Top Bottom