The Gen Z Thread

squirrel GIF by GamerLink

hi i'm a jen Z person, does anyone know what the next generation will be called?
i am homeschooled, but i still have virtual school, 'cause my home school progmam went virtual. i am soo wishing for the day that my school goes back in person. what else? oh i have chooks ofcourse and will be geting babys soon :wee!!

hi i'm a jen Z person, does anyone know what the next generation will be called?
i am homeschooled, but i still have virtual school, 'cause my home school progmam went virtual. i am soo wishing for the day that my school goes back in person. what else? oh i have chooks ofcourse and will be geting babys soon :wee!!
the next gen is gen alpha

How can you be homeschooled but go to in person school regularly and isn’t home school already online? Not trying to be mean but just curious

oh good question! pre covid, i did math and language arts on line, and history, and a few other things in a group with peers. so like 12 of us would get together and study together in person. i also still go to a in person program called Primitive Persutes where we practice foraging and other primative skills for fun in the woods together.

My dad is telling me I can get a new phone, if I do all this

1. Bring all grades up to C+ or better through the end of the year (A's and B's preferred)
2. Verify with me that you're registered for the ACT test, study, and take a practice test. I would like you to do well on the ACT.
3. Begin study and set up a time with Mom or myself for getting your driving permit. I believe there are practice tests to take. Get a plan in place for taking the actual test with a date and time. Go take the test and pass.
4. Apply for at least 3 summer jobs.

Back
Top Bottom