The Gen Z Thread

mood

_.jpeg

In the first season or two shes 13 shes now 14 but now in s4 he voice is gonna be deeper to show that shes getting older bc now shes 15
Wait seriously? I‘m about to expose my secret to the world but it needs to be said.

In the first season Alya finds a 10th grade text book that Ladybug dropped and said she knew because she was in The tenth grade class and their school is the only one who uses that text book and was trying to determine who LB was through that.

Meaning in the first season Mari was in 10th grade which would mean she was 15-16. But if she was actually 13 she would be in 7th-8th grade not tenth?

Wait seriously? I‘m about to expose my secret to the world but it needs to be said.

In the first season Alya finds a 10th grade text book that Ladybug dropped and said she knew because she was in The tenth grade class and their school is the only one who uses that text book and was trying to determine who LB was through that.

Meaning in the first season Mari was in 10th grade which would mean she was 15-16. But if she was actually 13 she would be in 7th-8th grade not tenth?

:O

Aren’t things different in France?

Back
Top Bottom