The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

Pics
Wisher1000 how do I give you trader feedback, do I list this thread where it asks for url ? You will get 100% A+++ rating from me if I can figure out how to do this. The packing and eggs were outstanding! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
big_smile.png
I have no idea! If you figure it out, let us know! Thanks and you're welcome, welcome, welcome!

I think so too, Ron, but I try not to send those. I thought you were talking about PayPal feedback, was I wrong? If you were talking about BYC, don't worry about it until I actually post some on BST thread, I have been thinking about that, but am waiting on the hens to really kick in on egg production. I actually have over a dozen eggs that are ready to ship today if anyone was interested, but I haven't advertised them.

[COLOR=800000]I think so too, Ron, but I try not to send those.  I thought you were talking about PayPal feedback, was I wrong?  If you were talking about BYC, don't worry about it until I actually post some on BST thread, I have been thinking about that, but am waiting on the hens to really kick in on egg production.  I actually have over a dozen eggs that are ready to ship today if anyone was interested, but I haven't advertised them.[/COLOR]

I was talking about BYC feedback. :D

And another question, I have more eggs that should be here tomorrow, do I go ahead and put these in the bator today, or put them in tomorrow night with the other eggs I receive?

Quote: I would try 40 to 45% and check the air cell chart for development. If the air cell gets to big then increase the humidity.

It all should be good though. There is a lot of energy in that egg. Do you see the orange yolk in there? That egg comes from a very healthy flock!

And another question, I have more eggs that should be here tomorrow, do I go ahead and put these in the bator today, or put them in tomorrow night with the other eggs I receive?
The only problem with adding eggs is if you put in so many that the ones in the bator cool way down.

I would add them tonight and tomorrow. They will probably even hatch at the same time too.

Back
Top Bottom