The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

Pics
Ok, so i am going to put them in the bator now, leave them in the egg carton (bottoms cut out for ventilation) start turning them on the morning of day 4 which will be Friday morning. Keep the humidity at 40-45% and temp at 99.5, dont make adjustment in temp for 24hours though. Did I get it all right? :D

thumbsup.gif

Ok, so i am going to put them in the bator now, leave them in the egg carton (bottoms cut out for ventilation) start turning them on the morning of day 4 which will be Friday morning. Keep the humidity at 40-45% and temp at 99.5, dont make adjustment in temp for 24hours though. Did I get it all right?
big_smile.png
thumbsup.gif

Are they done yet? Are we there yet? Are they done yet? Stares at bator....
big_smile.png
gonna be a lonnnnnng 3 weeks.
I can't wait for the first candling!

[COLOR=800000]I think so too, Ron, but I try not to send those.  I thought you were talking about PayPal feedback, was I wrong?  If you were talking about BYC, don't worry about it until I actually post some on BST thread, I have been thinking about that, but am waiting on the hens to really kick in on egg production.  I actually have over a dozen eggs that are ready to ship today if anyone was interested, but I haven't advertised them.[/COLOR]
wisher why must you be so evil :-D

Back
Top Bottom