The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

Pics

https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/5555107/width/200/height/400[/IMG ]
Looks a bit like the things wisher sends.
Sure is wrapped good

Wow,3 yoke of oxen,2 billy goats and a bull dog but I finaly found some eggs in all that stuff.
Maybe I stretched it just a little.
I have ordered several hatching eggs before. Some packed better than others.

Wow,3 yoke of oxen,2 billy goats and a bull dog but I finaly found some eggs in all that stuff.
Maybe I stretched it just a little.
I have ordered several hatching eggs before. Some packed better than others.

Yea, they only break before they are shipped!

That has to be some kind of record. That box of eggs was in my hands at 3:45pm and in Dans less than 24 hours later! It will be interesting to see how they hatch. Keep us posted, Dan!

Last edited:
Wisher you have out done yourself. A box within a box, big bubble wrap all around. Lots of shreaded paper in second box and each egg wrapped individually. Finally, after much digging I found the most beautiful dark eggs I have ever seen.

Wisher I know we jokingly haggled about price but given what I know now the .15 per dozen would not have been such an issue.
Thanks again you did good.
I have 80 setting now from my flock. Bought a new little giant, I want them to have the best chance possible.

Gorgeous eggs and high quality pack job, as always.

You'd better!
those are the most beautiful eggs Wisher. It was another slow day at work so I read a thread on the best way to ship eggs. It was very interesting. They could take lessons from you. SCG sorry for the "Roll Tide". I forget not everyone lives for football. Well God first then family then chickens THEN football. I really wanted to say BOOMER SOONER but looked around and saw I was out numbered. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom