The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

Pics
i received 2 lots of eggs today.

the first was 10 marans (9+1). They were packed in bubble wrap, on their sides and a 3/4 inch thick peice of foam rubber above below and in between 2 layers of eggs.

The second set was 18+2 eggs. double boxed and individually bubble rapped. 14 were big end up with 4 sitting on their sides on top. One was busted.

Both sets were shipped Monday and arrived wednesday

I got 18 Heritage RIR eggs from Arkansas today!

None were broken. 10 were on the bottom and 8 were on the top. They were packed modified Skyline style.

I was told that there may be fertility problems with them so I am hoping for the best.

13 Bresse eggs were locked down tonight too!

okies need it kept simple
hide.gif
whatcha tryin to tell ma hare? weokies have simplified everythin! were a laid back fun luven group that fixin ta change the world ya'll!

Actually Im a convert. Originally from Iowa, but I love oklahoma and the redneck okies!

Completely ignorant here, looking for an education. What are the rules about what can and cannot be shipped across the border? What are the rules about what can and cannot be carried across the border? I have never been across the border (any border) but, other than drugs, I would not know what to expect. Anyone know the rules? If you can carry them across, couldn't we then hand them off to be mailed on the other side or would that be illegal, too?

Back
Top Bottom