Well I have talked about it long enough. So here is the start of the GREAT LG Project. What I'm going to do is I have placed an LG incubator in a VERY stable room, with no drafts. Inside this incubator I am placing 7 shipped Black Australorp eggs, 4 EE eggs (my own flock) and 4 BYC mixes. I am setting this the same time i'm setting my 1602n, however this project is focusing directly on the LG. I am NOT using the egg turner. I will be recording temps at various times through out the day and will preform an egg turn 3X a day. The temp readings will be taken, however we will be focusing on 3 main topics that most people have issues with the LG. 1. Temp Variances from set temp. 2. Humidity problems. 3. Recovery times after lid removal. I will be recording the findings here and on Louisianachickens.com. Everyone is welcome to use louisianachickens.com! Other items in mention that I will record is Candling reports, water fillups, overall hatch rates with viable eggs, and anything out of the ordinary. After this 21 days are up, I will attempt to re-engineer this incubator to correct any problems that arise. I will be taking temp readings from several different layers inside the bator, one at the floor, one mid egg, one top egg, one 1 inch above egg. Yep.. it has 4 probe type thermometers inside plus a glass one. I will post pics of the set as soon as I can get it to a stable temp. Right now when I checked it was at 107, so I have adjusted it down and awaiting the bator to settle. I would like to thank ZooMummzy for the incubator. I decided to use one that had been through a couple of cycles, since this is where the problems start showing, and Grambys Farms for providing some of the eggs for this project!