The Grilling/Barbequing thread!

Quote:
The one I like and use the most is also the most simple and flavorful. use good young sweet corn still in the husk, peel down the cob leaving the leaves still attached at the bottom and remove the silk, spread great gobs of soft butter and finely minced garlic all over it, and put the leaves back tightly. place on the grill turning every once and a while for about 20 minutes, pull leaves and be prepared to go to heaven.

AL

Quote:
I consider myself lucky to make it to work every day in one piece. I'd rather the bacon and butter get me than some maniac on the road!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
The one I like and use the most is also the most simple and flavorful. use good young sweet corn still in the husk, peel down the cob leaving the leaves still attached at the bottom and remove the silk, spread great gobs of soft butter and finely minced garlic all over it, and put the leaves back tightly. place on the grill turning every once and a while for about 20 minutes, pull leaves and be prepared to go to heaven.

AL

I believe I have to agree with Al on this one........ simple is better in this case.

Here's the potato's that I searve with it:

Adult Boy-Scout Potatoes

Potatoes
Sweet onions
1 stick of butter
salt & pepper
1 bottle of your favorite beer (I like a Dk Lineys)
Provolone Cheese

Slice your potatoes in a grill safe pan, layer onions on top, salt and pepper and butter, pour your beer on top. place foil on top. grill 1 hour, remove pan from grill place cheese on top, replace foil, let sit 5 min, serve.

Quote:
I consider myself lucky to make it to work every day in one piece. I'd rather the bacon and butter get me than some maniac on the road!!
big_smile.png

That's my opinion too, enjoy life, why eat faux food that tastes bad just becouse its says its good for you
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom