The Happy Egg Hatch-a-Long

Pics

Chikyboy

Bantam Cochin Collector
Oct 14, 2021
Nebraska
I'm back with more eggs to hatch.
There is this egg company that is called Happy Eggs. Basically, you have to get the eggs and try to hatch them. They are refrigerated, but several people have hatched the eggs. I am doing it. You can usually find them at Wal-Mart. It seems fun. I hope they hatch. Each person can "adopt" an egg. There are only 12, so make "adoptions" very soon!
P.S. I challenge YOU to do this!

me who is bad with grammer just hiding
I am very good with grammar. I choose half the time to ignore that though, unless I am actually writing something. Bad grammar is not going to hurt anyone's feelings. People constantly grilling other people on grammar whenever they can are probably not so good at other things and might feel small, so they do it to feel better.

Edit: I checked the Happy Eggs website and they have a store locator. Publix stores also have them. I may pick some up to fill out the third incubator.
I didn't know that! Try to get eggs from the blue carton! I have heard that people who get the eggs from the blue carton have more success. Unfortunately, Walmart had only yellow cartons

Back
Top Bottom