The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kipp bit at his lip reminded again that Haddie hadn't come back yet. She'd said an hour and a half. Where were they?

"Ok. Barn first then." He didn't have to have plans past that. Just getting back to the barn could be hard enough. "By the way. Are we going in the right direction? We were going that way?" He said pointing back over his shoulder. "Was I dragging you the wrong way all this time?"
She opened her mouth to reply, but nothing came out. No, don’t tell me I don’t know where we are. Don’t go there. Are you kidding?! “What direction did we come from?”

"Uhhhh." Kipp looked around at the trees. "There were rat-monkeys." He said not so helpfully.
“Those things are everywhere.” She looked around, anxiety filling her as she realized she had no idea where they were or how to get to where they needed to go. “Fyfen!” she snarled. “We need to get out of here... Wherever here is.”

A growl rose in Blair's throat, and she bolted after him, her legs aching from having to exert so much energy so quickly by moving so fast. She put one burst of speed and spun in front of him, and before she realized it the wolf had taken complete control, tackling Take to the ground. "What the hell, dude?" It was very obviously not Blair's own voice, golden eyes looking down at him with disgust from where she was on top of him.
"God, I hate your damn face... why did you have to do that?"
Take didn’t resist when Blair tackled him and sat a top him, her glowing gold eyes shining down on him. Her voice wasn’t the one that belonged to his girlfriend, it was drastically different, just like how his became when his demon took over. He just responded to her harsh comment with a stupid look, “Do what?” he tilted his head on the ground.

Hana threw herself off the vanquished manticore, collapsing onto her hands and knees with her head hanging from her endeavor that took every bit of energy from her. The adrenaline had run out, and she was barely keeping herself up until her body suddenly gave out. It was like someone had kicked her stability from right under her, and she landed on her side next to her katana, panting heavily as sweat rolled down her face from underneath her mask, along with the blood that was sprayed onto her, mixing with it. Hana’s stamina was completely gone, and all she could do was lie there limp, almost threatening to pass out. By using her hardening abilities to their full extent, it only strained her body even more.

Aria let out a shriek of surprise
Kylan ignored her, continuing on without batting a lash.
Kevin glanced behind him at the manticore. He looked back at Aria to see if she could walk, but Kylan had already grabbed her and started walking.
He pushed Lilith in front of him. “C’mon, hurry up,” he said quietly, watching as the manticore crept closer. His bullets had blinded it, but it was only a matter of time before it heard, or sniffed, them out.
Lilith glanced at him, quietly obeying with protest and continuing on. I don't like this...
She looked over at him once more, keeping her voice low. "If it catches up, take Aria and get her to relative safety. Me and Kylan can take care of it."

Lilith glanced at him, quietly obeying with protest and continuing on. I don't like this...
She looked over at him once more, keeping her voice low. "If it catches up, take Aria and get her to relative safety. Me and Kylan can take care of it."
“Hey Kylan” Aria sounded weak “what if I don’t recover from this? What if I die?”

Kevin looked down at her. “No. I’m the one with a gun, and knowledge on how to use it.” He said, following closely behind her. “If it catches up I’ll hold it off, until I either kill it, or stun it enough to catch up to you.”

She looked at him her eyes were bloodshot from the effects of the poisoning

(Just so you know, the tourniquet is keeping it from spreading and getting worse, so she probably won’t die. I mean, she isn’t my character so she might, if you decide to kill her, but... :p )

Kevin looked down at her. “No. I’m the one with a gun, and knowledge on how to use it.” He said, following closely behind her. “If it catches up I’ll hold it off, until I either kill it, or stun it enough to catch up to you.”

(Just so you know, the tourniquet is keeping it from spreading and getting worse, so she probably won’t die. I mean, she isn’t my character so she might, if you decide to kill her, but... :p )
(I won’t kill her I’m just being dramatic lol)

Back
Top Bottom