The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

“Hey Kylan” Aria sounded weak “what if I don’t recover from this? What if I die?”
She looked at him her eyes were bloodshot from the effects of the poisoning
(Remember our agreement
Aria doesn't die, Kylan doesn't

THIS IS A WARNING 😁 )
Kylan smiled down at her weakly, but it didn't reach his slightly terrified eyes like usually. "You're going to get better, you're not going to die, okay? I promise." ...And I'm gonna be able to keep that, right?
Kevin looked down at her. “No. I’m the one with a gun, and knowledge on how to use it.” He said, following closely behind her. “If it catches up I’ll hold it off, until I either kill it, or stun it enough to catch up to you.”
"I was joking. If it comes you'll be taking both of them and running while I use my simple power of will to hold it back." Lilith said weakly, before shaking her head. "Er, never mind. Anxiety jokes. Sorry."
She glanced back, trying to see if she could catch sight of the blinded creature. "There was a second one, before it appeared. I felt it, attacking the others. It's not there anymore, maybe they killed it-- Which means maybe these guys have a weak spot."

(Remember our agreement

THIS IS A WARNING 😁)
Kylan smiled down at her weakly, but it didn't reach his slightly terrified eyes like usually. "You're going to get better, you're not going to die, okay? I promise." ...And I'm gonna be able to keep that, right?

"I was joking. If it comes you'll be taking both of them and running while I use my simple power of will to hold it back." Lilith said weakly, before shaking her head. "Er, never mind. Anxiety jokes. Sorry."
She glanced back, trying to see if she could catch sight of the blinded creature. "There was a second one, before it appeared. I felt it, attacking the others. It's not there anymore, maybe they killed it-- Which means maybe these guys have a weak spot."
(I know don’t worry. I won’t kill her)
”Ok” Aria gave a slight nod

“Those things are everywhere.” She looked around, anxiety filling her as she realized she had no idea where they were or how to get to where they needed to go. “Fyfen!” she snarled. “We need to get out of here... Wherever here is.”
He didn't know what 'Fyfen' meant, but from the way she said it, he decided it was probably some kind of curse word.
"You know, when I was a kid I was told that if I ever got lost to stay put, so that I didn't get more lost. I guess that, really only makes sense when there's people out looking for you though." Good job with all the pointless information. You're not helping. "Here, you're bleeding, so, how about I patch you up and then we can try to retrace our steps." He suggested, putting the knife back into his bag.

(Remember our agreement

THIS IS A WARNING 😁)

Kevin blinked a couple times. He wasn’t sure if it was because he was tired, but it really hadn’t sounded like a joke to him. “Huh,” he said, glancing behind him. “You might be on to something...” he stopped, watching the creature. Deciding it wasn’t worth the waste of time, energy, and bullets to try to kill it, he sped up, easily catching up to Lilith. He watched Kylan and Aria talk, feeling a small twinge of helplessness. He was supposed to be a healer, yet he couldn’t heal something when it came to a literal life or death situation. He glanced down at his hands. He almost lit them up, but decided he would when they were farther away. The manticore was blinded, but he didn’t know how badly.

Take didn’t resist when Blair tackled him and sat a top him, her glowing gold eyes shining down on him. Her voice wasn’t the one that belonged to his girlfriend, it was drastically different, just like how his became when his demon took over. He just responded to her harsh comment with a stupid look, “Do what?” he tilted his head on the ground.
"Run off like that. You made her run, and she can't run that fast right now, so I had to come forward so she didn't hurt herself like an idiot." The wolf rolled her eyes, shaking the hair from her face with a hiss of annoyance.
"However..." she suddenly gave a grin, revealing sharp teeth. She leaned down, planting her elbows on his chest and looking down at him. "Where's your little friend? It'd be worth my time...besides, we have quite a bit of fun together."

He didn't know what 'Fyfen' meant, but from the way she said it, he decided it was probably some kind of curse word.
"You know, when I was a kid I was told that if I ever got lost to stay put, so that I didn't get more lost. I guess that, really only makes sense when there's people out looking for you though." Good job with all the pointless information. You're not helping. "Here, you're bleeding, so, how about I patch you up and then we can try to retrace our steps." He suggested, putting the knife back into his bag.
“Alright.” Reluctantly, she sat on the grass, looking up at the leafy sky. For a moment, she considered telling him what fyfen meant, but ultimately decided against it. She had promised to pretend like she didn’t know what he was thinking.

The uncrushable, undefeatable beast was defeated. It thrashed and screamed a human scream. It shoved away its offender before crumpling to the ground, beating its wings like... dare I say... a chicken with its head cut off.
Maya cursed again, this time a bit quieter. "Charlie!" She shouted, flailing her arm at the air besides her. She almost slapped her invisible friend in the face.
"What?"
"What did he say?"
"Uh, watch the wolf."
"Great." Maya muttered, staring down at the hunk of fur, gray matted with blood. Why the heck isn't it attacking us?

"Hey," Maya said, trying to see past an annoyingly large tree that blocked her vision of most of the battle. "Quick question- is that thing dead?"
Aella had fallen to the wolf's side, cradling it's head in her lap. Her head was low, the thin, old elastic in her hair finally snapping and allowing her ginger hair to cascade down her back. The wolf was irritated, struggling slightly and trying to find the source of the noise with its sightless eyes.
Aella, however, had her eyes snapped shut, trying to block out the screams. Only when someone spoke to her did she look up. "W-what? The creature? Y-yes..." she whispered, dropping her gaze back down to the wolf. "It walks the earth no longer."
Hana threw herself off the vanquished manticore, collapsing onto her hands and knees with her head hanging from her endeavor that took every bit of energy from her. The adrenaline had run out, and she was barely keeping herself up until her body suddenly gave out. It was like someone had kicked her stability from right under her, and she landed on her side next to her katana, panting heavily as sweat rolled down her face from underneath her mask, along with the blood that was sprayed onto her, mixing with it. Hana’s stamina was completely gone, and all she could do was lie there limp, almost threatening to pass out. By using her hardening abilities to their full extent, it only strained her body even more.
After the manticore was felled, Ciro was torn between going to Aella and his wolf and the valiant warrior who'd finally collapsed. So he continued to spin indescively for a few more useless moments, letting his breath even out and throbbing head clear in the meanwhile.
Ultimately, he ended up at the masked woman's side, but hesitated to reach out to her. After what she'd done to the formidable beast, he didn't want to find out how she'd take to an unfamiliar guy getting in her space. "Is...is Chicken Man around?" he called to the group clustering around the direwolf he'd abandoned. "I think... ella podría usar his help."

Last edited:
"Run off like that. You made her run, and she can't run that fast right now, so I had to come forward so she didn't hurt herself like an idiot." The wolf rolled her eyes, shaking the hair from her face with a hiss of annoyance.
"However..." she suddenly gave a grin, revealing sharp teeth. She leaned down, planting her elbows on his chest and looking down at him. "Where's your little friend? It'd be worth my time...besides, we have quite a bit of fun together."
“I admit that was pretty crappy of me, but I just wanted to go back..” he muttered and let out a sigh, just about to get out from underneath her before the wolf asked about the demon brat.
Take furrowed his brows, unbothered by her sharp teeth, “Pft. He’s long gone, you’ll never see him again” he scoffed, wishing his words were true. Deep within Take, a cage rattled aggressively, but he was unable to hear it. Within a couple seconds, their positions changed and he hovered over her, his body upright, “I’ll come back.” He got up completely and stepped over Blair, his injured arm hanging by his side.

Aella had fallen to the wolf's side, cradling it's head in her lap. Her head was low, the thin, old elastic in her hair finally snapping and allowing her ginger hair to cascade down her back. The wolf was irritated, struggling slightly and trying to find the source of the noise with its sightless eyes.
Aella, however, had her eyes snapped shut, trying to block out the screams. Only when someone spoke to her did she look up. "W-what? The creature? Y-yes..." she whispered, dropping her gaze back down to the wolf. "It walks the earth no longer."
"K," Maya said. Her arm dropped, but she didn't let go of her stick. "Watch that wolf, will you?" She said, her voice sounding surprisingly calm despite having just been confronted by an actual manticore. She marched forward, looking around for anyone that seemed to have any idea of what was going on. Everyone's scattered. Where's that cat cowboy? She stared at the brush carefully, looking for any sign of fluffy brown fur.
Charlie rubbed his face with a hand. Only then did he notice he couldn't see his hand. Not again! He reappeared and considered following Maya. Then he remembered Clary. Where is she? I hope she didn't get eaten. "Claryyyyy!" He shouted in the general direction that she had departed in.

Back
Top Bottom