The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"Pff, hahahah. Well yeah, maybe they did." He laughed, pushing a low hanging branch out of the way, and letting it whip back behind him. "Maybe we should climb up the trees and start shouting curse words at the sky." He said snickering at the mental image of someone, coming across the two of them inexplicably swearing at nothing.
“That’ll definitely help our situation,” she laughed.

"Emma." Chion tilted her head to the side trying to decipher what else the girl said. But it didn't mean anything to her. She supplied the stick she still held in her hand, grinning at her. "Stick." She said showing off her newly learned word. It wasn't a particularly helpful word to know, but it was a new word.
Emma grinned. She wasn't sure why, but the other girl looked so excited about a stick, she couldn't help it. She got to her feet carefully, frowning deeply. She was really hungry, and she still didn't know where she was. "Do you know where we are?" She questioned Chion, enunciating each word clearly for her to hopefully understand.

Aria turned grinning widely at him “catch me if you can”
Kylan vaulted after her, a small smile on his face. "Oh, I'll catch you."
Kevin frowned. “I don’t know anyone by that name, I’m sorry,” he said. “Mass dementia?” He didn’t know how she knew what dementia was. She seemed too young.
Her panicked look made his heart twinge. “Okay, we don’t have to find your mother. Is there another adult you know that can help you? An aunt, teacher, friends mom, maybe?” Kevin asked.
Lilith’s audible pain made him wince. “I’m sorry.... No, I’m not American. I’m from Russia,” he said. He was taken off guard by her statement. “Kentucky? Like the fried chicken?” Kevin asked. No, Kentucky is a state in America, tupoy.
Lilith nodded sadly when he said he didn't know her father, slightly able to calm herself by now. "Yeah, ya'know, like," She spun her finger in a circle around her head. "they forget everything up to a certain point?" Who knows... We may have had this conversation a hundred times by now.
"Oh, uh... I don't have any other family, really..." Her mind went blank. There really wasn't anyone who could help her, except for possibly Kylan's and May's parents. May... Her father had worked at the hospital were the girl had gone to. Dad said she was getting worse... What if she's gone, too? "Maybe my friends' parents. They seemed nice. Their names are Ryker and Kayla Archer."
She gave a weak laugh at his inquiry, wincing as it jostled her bruised ribs. "No, like the state, in America. And I'mma go out on a limb and assume that you were in Russia. Those are two different countries on different sides of the world-- None of this makes sense." She glanced up at him, frowning. And I hurt everywhere.

Take brushed his wet hair back with both of his hands so he could see the young girl better. He was growing nervous from how much attention she was giving him, no one ever talked to him for this long, or just showed concern for him. He started to scoot himself away from her, not that he was afraid, but it was for her own good. She needs to stay away from me, I can end up burning her too... and she already looks hurt.. really bad.. His lip trembled, “I just wanted to play tag.. but my hand.. it burned her... I don’t know how to..” he sniffed, his eyes reddening again. “They beat me up.. because they thought I did it on purpose...”
Blair's eyes widened, the shock hitting her hard even though everything else was numbed compared to the pain. "That's awful." She breathed softly. "Why would somebody do that...?" She didn't understand it at all, she should have been indifferent to the situation, but she felt the need to defend him, even though she felt so tired and just wanted to sleep...
Her brows knitted together when he started scooting away from her. She lowered her head slightly, upset that he seemed scared. "I-I won't do that to y-you. I w-won't hurt you."

Lilith nodded sadly when he said he didn't know her father, slightly able to calm herself by now. "Yeah, ya'know, like," She spun her finger in a circle around her head. "they forget everything up to a certain point?" Who knows... We may have had this conversation a hundred times by now.
"Oh, uh... I don't have any other family, really..." Her mind went blank. There really wasn't anyone who could help her, except for possibly Kylan's and May's parents. May... Her father had worked at the hospital were the girl had gone to. Dad said she was getting worse... What if she's gone, too? "Maybe my friends' parents. They seemed nice. Their names are Ryker and Kayla Archer."
She gave a weak laugh at his inquiry, wincing as it jostled her bruised ribs. "No, like the state, in America. And I'mma go out on a limb and assume that you were in Russia. Those are two different countries on different sides of the world-- None of this makes sense." She glanced up at him, frowning. And I hurt everywhere.

“Interesting...” Kevin said. He pulled away, sitting on his heels. “Maybe we can find them. Do you know where they live? Or their number?” He asked, pulling out his phone. He frowned, seeing that there was no signal. “Huh, that’s weird,” he stuck the phone in the air in an attempt to get signal. “My phone isn’t working. Do you have a phone?” He asked.
Kevin chuckled. “Heh, yeah, I figured. Yes, I was in Russia. Weird, I don’t remember getting a ticket to... here.” He said, looking around.

Blair's eyes widened, the shock hitting her hard even though everything else was numbed compared to the pain. "That's awful." She breathed softly. "Why would somebody do that...?" She didn't understand it at all, she should have been indifferent to the situation, but she felt the need to defend him, even though she felt so tired and just wanted to sleep...
Her brows knitted together when he started scooting away from her. She lowered her head slightly, upset that he seemed scared. "I-I won't do that to y-you. I w-won't hurt you."
Take shook his head, shrinking back away, “E-even if you won’t, I might hurt you too... I’m a demon..” he admitted guiltily. His head was full of thoughts, Why am I here with this girl? Why aren’t I at school..? Why was I in the water... He shut his eyes, hoping that the girl would go away, after he confessed that he was a demon, but there was that tiniest tinge of hope that she wouldn’t. He would want to at least have one friend, even if they were injured. His wet clothes stuck to his body uncomfortably, hoping his heat could dry them out, but at this point, it wasn’t up to him. His body heat was rising in his feet, but the rest of him was just an above average body temperature.

Aria giggled. She never wanted this moment to end. She liked Kylan but she couldn’t understand were this crush was coming from, she was 5 for goodness sake

“Interesting...” Kevin said. He pulled away, sitting on his heels. “Maybe we can find them. Do you know where they live? Or their number?” He asked, pulling out his phone. He frowned, seeing that there was no signal. “Huh, that’s weird,” he stuck the phone in the air in an attempt to get signal. “My phone isn’t working. Do you have a phone?” He asked.
Kevin chuckled. “Heh, yeah, I figured. Yes, I was in Russia. Weird, I don’t remember getting a ticket to... here.” He said, looking around.
"Eh... Right off Nicholasville Road in Lexington, Kentucky." Lilith answered, pulling out her phone-- Wincing when she saw her new metallic arm once again. As she opened it, she was greeted with a lock screen of her, Kylan, and May-- All happy and laughing. "No signal, either." She stuffed it back in her pocket quickly, leaning back.
"And this definitely isn't the hospital." She groaned, but frowned as she saw a black backpack beside her. "I... Recognize that bag." She muttered, pulling it closer to herself. She started to open it, but hesitated. ...That's going through someone else's property... But for all I know it's mine. She shrugged, opening it, and peeked in. Medical supplies, water, energy bars, a phone, and a... "Hey! That's my camera!" She said, pulling it out and clicking it on-- Only to be greeted with a sight of a photo of the very lake they were beside, a much older Kylan sitting soaked in it with a giggling girl, and a smiling Kevin trying to lean out of it.
We all looked so... Happy. Too happy for all this pain. She leaned over to him, presenting it. "I took this, I know I did. And that's definitely you, and an older version of my friend Kylan, but I don't know the girl. Do you recognize any of this?"
Aria giggled. She never wanted this moment to end. She liked Kylan but she couldn’t understand were this crush was coming from, she was 5 for goodness sake
Kylan finally caught up to her, tagging her shoulder gently. "Told ya I'd get you, Ari." He laughed quietly, glancing around. He could've sworn he heard Lilith, but maybe not.

Take shook his head, shrinking back away, “E-even if you won’t, I might hurt you too... I’m a demon..” he admitted guiltily. His head was full of thoughts, Why am I here with this girl? Why aren’t I at school..? Why was I in the water... He shut his eyes, hoping that the girl would go away, after he confessed that he was a demon, but there was that tiniest tinge of hope that she wouldn’t. He would want to at least have one friend, even if they were injured. His wet clothes stuck to his body uncomfortably, hoping his heat could dry them out, but at this point, it wasn’t up to him. His body heat was rising in his feet, but the rest of him was just an above average body temperature.
"A demon?" Blair's attention snapped back to him, after nearly succumbing to exhaustion. It had started her, and she peered at him closely. He didn't seem like a demon, he just seemed scared and hurt. And lonely. "Demons are mean," she frowned deeply, and scooted closer to him, fresh tears falling down her face as she let out a sharp whining noise at how much it hurt. There was no way she should have been okay, yet she was.
"I don't think you're a d-demon. If you were a demon you wouldn't be scared. And you don't seem mean. You don't look like a demon, either, just...different."

"Eh... Right off Nicholasville Road in Lexington, Kentucky." Lilith answered, pulling out her phone-- Wincing when she saw her new metallic arm once again. As she opened it, she was greeted with a lock screen of her, Kylan, and May-- All happy and laughing. "No signal, either." She stuffed it back in her pocket quickly, leaning back.
"And this definitely isn't the hospital." She groaned, but frowned as she saw a black backpack beside her. "I... Recognize that bag." She muttered, pulling it closer to herself. She started to open it, but hesitated. ...That's going through someone else's property... But for all I know it's mine. She shrugged, opening it, and peeked in. Medical supplies, water, energy bars, a phone, and a... "Hey! That's my camera!" She said, pulling it out and clicking it on-- Only to be greeted with a sight of a photo of the very lake they were beside, a much older Kylan sitting soaked in it with a giggling girl, and a smiling Kevin trying to lean out of it.
We all looked so... Happy. Too happy for all this pain. She leaned over to him, presenting it. "I took this, I know I did. And that's definitely you, and an older version of my friend Kylan, but I don't know the girl. Do you recognize any of this?"

Kylan finally caught up to her, tagging her shoulder gently. "Told ya I'd get you, Ari." He laughed quietly, glancing around. He could've sworn he heard Lilith, but maybe not.
Aria grinned. “Now I have to get ew” she offered a toothy grin

Back
Top Bottom